The 85.1 metre Lurssen superyacht Project Niki has been officially launched and named 'SOLANDGE'.
M/Y Solandge is the latest launch from Lurssen, the world famous German shipyard. Last month Charter Yacht Quattroelle was delivered to her owners and later this year Azzam, soon to be the World's Largest Yacht, is also due for delivery.
The Lürssen Shipyard in Rendsburg was alive with celebration this morning as everyone involved with Project Niki saw her launched and unveiled as motor yacht Solandge.
The 62nd largest superyacht in the world, Solandge is 85.10 metres long and represents another wonderful example of a stylish collaboration within the yachting industry.
M/Y Solandge's striking exterior lines was styled by the award winning designer Espen Oeino and her unique Interior was designed by Aileen Rodriguez. Commenting on her interior Mr Rodriguez explains “The interior has Classical touches with a contemporary back drop, making it a transitional Interior. The unique mix of rare and striking materials gives the yacht its ultimate look and luxurious style. There is a celebration of more than five Artisans, with 49 stone selections and 33 exotic woods from across the world that contribute to her fascinating style”.
She will accommodate 12 charter guests including a dedicated owner’s deck. Along with her experienced charter crew she will no doubt deliver the ultimate charter experience.
The interior has Classical touches with a contemporary back drop, making it a transitional Interior. The unique mix of rare and striking materials gives the yacht its ultimate look and luxurious style.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.