85m Charter Yacht Solandge Launched
The 85.1 metre Lurssen superyacht Project Niki has been officially launched and named 'SOLANDGE'.
M/Y Solandge is the latest launch from Lurssen, the world famous German shipyard. Last month Charter Yacht Quattroelle was delivered to her owners and later this year Azzam, soon to be the World's Largest Yacht, is also due for delivery.
The Lürssen Shipyard in Rendsburg was alive with celebration this morning as everyone involved with Project Niki saw her launched and unveiled as motor yacht Solandge.
The 62nd largest superyacht in the world, Solandge is 85.10 metres long and represents another wonderful example of a stylish collaboration within the yachting industry.
M/Y Solandge's striking exterior lines was styled by the award winning designer Espen Oeino and her unique Interior was designed by Aileen Rodriguez. Commenting on her interior Mr Rodriguez explains “The interior has Classical touches with a contemporary back drop, making it a transitional Interior. The unique mix of rare and striking materials gives the yacht its ultimate look and luxurious style. There is a celebration of more than five Artisans, with 49 stone selections and 33 exotic woods from across the world that contribute to her fascinating style”.
She will accommodate 12 charter guests including a dedicated owner’s deck. Along with her experienced charter crew she will no doubt deliver the ultimate charter experience.
The interior has Classical touches with a contemporary back drop, making it a transitional Interior. The unique mix of rare and striking materials gives the yacht its ultimate look and luxurious style.
More Yacht Information
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...