Following the successful completion of sea trials in the North Sea, Syzygy 818 has been delivered to her owner.
She began her maiden voyage on Saturday, and is en route to the Mediterranean where she will be making her inaugural appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show.
It comes after Feadship live-streamed the launch of the superyacht from their Kaag shipyard in June. She was known as Project 818 during her build.
Very few details about the motor yacht have been released at the time of publication, and is not yet known whether she will become available for private yacht charters.
View this post on Instagram
Took the bird out for some shots of @feadship newest in the wild today, the mighty Syzygy 818, ain’t she a beauty? . . . . #feadship #feadshipsyzygy818 #mysyzygy818 #jarkkojämsén #sinotyachtdesign #yacht #superyacht #megayacht #yachting #yachtlife #yachtdesign #instayacht #design #designer #luxury #netherlands #amsterdam #ijmuiden #northsea
The yacht's new name is an astronomic term which is defined as the alignment of three or more celestial bodies in a straight line configuration.
Her interior styling comes from Sinot Yacht Design, while her exteriors have been penned by Jarkko Jamsen of Aivan. The Nordic designer has created a masculine profile with an angular bow and well-proportioned lines.
The yacht's name is an astronomic term which is defined as the alignment of the sun, stars and moon.
Pictures suggest the yacht will have a pool on her aft deck and a touch-no-go helipad on the foredeck.
She is also expected to have a side-loading tender garage and a beach club complete with a fold-down swim platform.
The motor yacht has a beam of 11m (36ft) and a gross tonnage of 1900 tonnes.
Based on AIS data, her maximum recorded speed is 19.2 knots and average speed is 16.9 knots.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed