Following the successful completion of sea trials in the North Sea, Syzygy 818 has been delivered to her owner.
She began her maiden voyage on Saturday, and is en route to the Mediterranean where she will be making her inaugural appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show.
It comes after Feadship live-streamed the launch of the superyacht from their Kaag shipyard in June. She was known as Project 818 during her build.
Very few details about the motor yacht have been released at the time of publication, and is not yet known whether she will become available for private yacht charters.
View this post on Instagram
Took the bird out for some shots of @feadship newest in the wild today, the mighty Syzygy 818, ain’t she a beauty? . . . . #feadship #feadshipsyzygy818 #mysyzygy818 #jarkkojämsén #sinotyachtdesign #yacht #superyacht #megayacht #yachting #yachtlife #yachtdesign #instayacht #design #designer #luxury #netherlands #amsterdam #ijmuiden #northsea
The yacht's new name is an astronomic term which is defined as the alignment of three or more celestial bodies in a straight line configuration.
Her interior styling comes from Sinot Yacht Design, while her exteriors have been penned by Jarkko Jamsen of Aivan. The Nordic designer has created a masculine profile with an angular bow and well-proportioned lines.
The yacht's name is an astronomic term which is defined as the alignment of the sun, stars and moon.
Pictures suggest the yacht will have a pool on her aft deck and a touch-no-go helipad on the foredeck.
She is also expected to have a side-loading tender garage and a beach club complete with a fold-down swim platform.
The motor yacht has a beam of 11m (36ft) and a gross tonnage of 1900 tonnes.
Based on AIS data, her maximum recorded speed is 19.2 knots and average speed is 16.9 knots.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.