A paradise of vibrant colour, tropical warmth and stunning natural beauty, the shores of Costa Rica are not usually explored on luxury yacht charter vacations; until now.
Motor yacht NAIA has announced new availability in Central America for winter 2021, chartering around the brighter-than-blue waters of Costa Rica.
This marks a unique opportunity to charter a highly-regarded superyacht in one of the most ethereally beautiful destinations on the planet.
Costa Rica is a utopia for nature-lovers, with stacks to see below the surface and on shore.
Costa Rica is a utopia for nature-lovers, with stacks to see below the surface and on shore. The rainforest-covered coasts and ivory-sand beaches hide kaleidoscopic coral reefs which a wide diversity of fish and crustaceans call home, and NAIA has full dive equipment on board for her guests to explore these biospheres to the fullest.
Beyond the reefs, the flourishing waters of the Pacific offer up manta rays, whales and dolphins, as well as plenty of big gamefish for the avid angler to take advantage of.
From Scarlet Macaws and capuchins to tapirs, ocelots and three-toed sloths.
In between dips in the sea, guests can discover secluded beaches, trek through humid jungles and spot some of the region’s on-land wildlife. From Scarlet Macaws perched in almond trees to capuchins inhabiting the cloud forests. You can even find tapirs, ocelots and three-toed sloths if you’re lucky.
After action-packed days, NAIA offers a secluded sanctuary at sea. Her interiors are by renowned designer Mark Berryman, the styling is neutral, warm and sophisticated throughout. Comfortable without being homey, bamboo and stone materials bring a breezy, exotic theme on board.
She has a large, shaded swimming pool with TV screen and gym equipment as well as a main salon that can be converted into a cinema suite for movie nights at sea.
Accommodation is offered for 12 guests in eight cabins, and this includes an Owner’s deck with incredible vistas, private exterior decks, and dedicated office space. The principal charterer will be truly spoilt here, with an en suite that features a tub below a glass light.
The motor yacht offers everything you could want from a superyacht vacation; she has a large, shaded swimming pool with TV screen and gym equipment surrounding, a helipad that can be used as a sundeck and a main salon that can be converted into a cinema suite for movie nights at sea.
Launched in 2011 by Spanish shipyard Freire and last refitted in 2014, NAIA was designed as a long-range state-of-the-art research vessel with an on-board laboratory and a fully-certified helipad. She has an impressive range of 8,500 miles at 12 knots, making her ideally suited for chartering in some of the most remote regions on earth.
An Owner’s deck offers incredible vistas, private exterior decks, and dedicated office space.
Most charterers are permitted to enter Costa Rica (at the time of publishing) as long as they follow certain health measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These include obtaining a Health Pass and purchasing Health Insurance. There does not seem to be any difference between entry requirements according to the destination that the charterer is arriving from.
To find out more about chartering during COVID-19, check out our guide to yacht charter and Coronavirus.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed