With her well-appointed layout and high-luxury selection of amenities, HONOR will be a popular charter platform in the Bahamas this winter.
Before she hosts her first private yacht charters on board, she will be undergoing some refit works and a name change.
She will be relocating to the Mediterranean for the summer 2020 season, proving her versatility in different cruising grounds.
HONOR was launched from Turquoise Yachts in 2012 under the name Vicky. She boasts clean lines and a refined interior, both courtesy of London studio H2 Yacht Design.
While the yacht will be sporting a new look for winter, many of her alluring features will be staying the same.
This includes an Asian-inspired spa with steam room and spa pool, a DJ station with integrated lighting and a foredeck helipad.
She boasts accommodation for 12 guests in seven cabins, which includes a full-beam master suite with private balconies. Her social living areas include a chic double-height atrium in the main salon, which adds to her grandeur.
HONOR excels with her range of alfresco living areas, which includes a spacious sundeck with an oversized splash pool and a large beach club with fold-out sea terraces for easily accessing the water.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.