As the excitement builds for the Monaco Yacht Show, which opens this Wednesday 26 September, we are happy to announce that AXIOMA will be joining the list of over one hundred yachts attending.
No stranger to the show, the yacht debuted at the Monaco event in 2013 shortly after she was launched by Dunya Yachts as RED SQUARE, returning in 2016 and will join once more this year.
Available for both private yacht charter and for sale, she is sure to generate a lot of interest. The stunning superyacht features beach house-style interiors by renowned designer Albert Pinto and a breathtaking exterior by Sterling Scott.
The vast exterior includes a huge swimming pool on the aft deck, just one of the fantastic features of the four main exterior locations. There is spacious alfresco dining, a spa pool and swim-up bar on the bridge and forward there are fabulous secluded lounging and dining areas, perfect for intimate parties in the evening.
The late Alberto Pinto has created a tranquil, chic interior with light-coloured woods and natural fabrics. There is a sense of space and light throughout which is enhanced by a huge two-level open mezzanine aft of the main salon.
Luxury yacht AXIOMA can accommodate 12 guests in her six beautiful cabins. Most notably, the chic master suite has wide windows and a large circular skylight which floods the room with natural light. The light and space also continues into the five additional staterooms, comprised of a VIP suite, two doubles and two convertible twin cabins, located on the main deck to ensure they benefit from large windows. In addition each guest suite also boasts its own colour scheme.
One can never be bored on board AXIOMA. Enjoy a private gathering in the media room, watch a movie in the 3D cinema room, relax in the steam room and sauna or work out with a view and be wowed with the floor-to-ceiling windows in the gym.
If you want to enjoy the outdoors, the custom motor yacht has everything you could dream of. Relax in the pool or jacuzzi and play host at the barbeque at lunchtime. Lounge on the various sun pads on deck or enjoy a whole host of the latest water toys. There is everything at your disposal, including Sea-Doos, jet skis, kayaks, paddle boards, wakeboards and diving equipment as well as an inflatable water slide.
Attendees at the Monaco Yacht Show lucky enough to step aboard the yacht will be able to take in her sumptuous interiors and huge array of features for themselves.
AXIOMA features a spectacular double-height main saloon and a large infinity swimming pool on the main deck.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed