A favourite of the international charter fleet, SHERAKHAN is offering a massive 25% discount on her weekly base rate for 12-day charters in the South of France over the course of the Cannes Film Festival.
With accommodation for up to 26 guests, the motor yacht is the perfect candidate for large groups looking to experience the glitz and glamour of an event charter at one of the most iconic events in the film industry.
There is arguably no better way to soak up the ambience of this prestigious event than on a private yacht charter, and SHERKHAN’s Old World beauty and classic Riviera charm will make her right at home at the Cannes Film Festival.
The motor yacht features an expansive sundeck with an 18-person, glass-bottomed spa pool which filters sunlight down into the main salon. A variety of sunloungers, seating areas and a wet bar will ensure guests can soak up the Cannes Film Festival atmosphere and the Cote d’Azur climes from this excellent vantage point.
Alfresco dining is located on the main deck aft, while a sophisticated seating area that marks the ideal spot for evening aperitifs is found on the upper deck aft. Should guests want to host glittering parties with fellow festival-attendees and potentially famous faces, everyone stepping on board will be wowed by SHERAKHAN’s interiors.
A split-level atrium steals the show on the main deck, with formal dining, marble flooring and a sparkling staircase with glass treads contributing to the sophisticated and contemporary ambience. Meanwhile, her other social areas are equally elegant, with plush carpets, sleek lines and warm furnishings.
Those looking to extend their yacht charter vacation to explore the surrounding coastlines of the French Riviera can enjoy a host of other on-board facilities. Generous accommodation is provided for 26 guests across 13 decadent cabins, including a master suite with a private jacuzzi.
The yacht boasts a number of quiet areas where guests can steal a moment’s peace and serenity; but for the ultimate relaxation experience, guests should check out the superyacht’s beauty salon, spa and sauna.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.