Sleek exteriors, world-class amenities and elegant interior styling come together in luxury yacht UTOPIA IV, making her a superb new addition to the charter fleet and a stand-out platform for your next vacation at sea.
A host of water toys, spacious social areas and cutting-edge entertainment facilities ensure hours of fun on board, while the many wonders of Bahamas promise plenty of sights worth stepping on shore for.
On a luxury yacht charter vacation, Utopia IV offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins. This includes an impressively spacious Owner's suite complete with a private balcony, large lounge area, plus a small office and a spa-style tub where guests can easily relax and unwind.
The yacht's modern styling comes from Team 4 Design, and the dark wood, stone surfaces, discreet champagne lighting bars and sculptured artworks come together to create an atmosphere that is refined and tasteful.
The dark wood, stone surfaces, discreet champagne lighting bars and sculptured artworks come together to create an atmosphere that is refined and tasteful.
Her lounging areas feature infusions of blue and gray, with mirrored ceiling panels which add to the sense of space and light. As well as chic skylounge and spacious main salon, the motor yacht also benefits from a huge beach club which has been designed to be one of the social hubs on board this superyacht for charter.
To take a closer look inside this yacht, you can watch Loren Ridinger give a tour inside Utopia IV. As well as demonstrating the yacht's innovative integrated TV screen solutions, she also discusses why this yacht is such a great platform for a family yacht charter vacation.
In terms of alfresco living, the yacht offers a large pool on the main deck aft deck and a huge extending swim platform which really maximizes the available space and ensures guests can feel even closer to the water.
Her foredeck also represents an incredible use of space, with a large seating area and inviting sunpad spread.
The Rossi Navi-built superyacht is sure to turn plenty of heads in the cruising grounds of the Bahamas and Florida.
This area of the world is truly one of the most breathtaking places on earth. The Bahamas is home to an oasis of beauty, with sand as soft as icing sugar and sea as blue as the sky. It also boasts incredible and iconic attractions, like the famous swimming pigs, the awe-inspiring Thunderball Grotto, the Pablo Escobar Plane Wreck, and the Exumas National Park- it's almost impossible to find any better diving opportunities.
To find out more, check out our guide to yacht charter in the Bahamas.
UTOPIA IV is available to book now and her charter price is: from $505,000 p/week (plus expenses). If you'd like to be among the first to charter her, please get in touch with your chosen yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed