August is an ideal time to explore the beautiful Bahamas thanks to superyacht MIZU reducing her weekly rate for the summer. After completing a refit last year, there has arguably been no better time to enjoy the Oceanfast superyacht.
The eyecatching architecture of MIZU was created by Austal and her exteriors cater for every style of yacht charter guest.
Bountiful exterior space provides plenty of opportunities to entertain guests onboard with no less than three decks of exterior space. The main aft deck provides direct access to a swim platform from which a variety of top of the range watertoys are ready and waiting to go for a spin. An outdoor lounge is perfect for spectators of the action on the waves but guests can also have fun with a basketball hoop.
Lunch can be served on the upper deck with a delightful al fresco dining option. Views are admirable from here and provide the perfect space for relaxed dining or a game of cards in the sun. Climbing up to the sundeck a Jacuzzi is a welcome retreat from the heat of the Bahamas, with a full wetbar and chaise loungers to enjoy a lazy afternoon from.
If that wasn't enough, guests onboard MIZU can also make the most of some free weights, yoga mats and a golf driving green.
MIZU's extensive selection of activities makes for exciting days in the sun while out at sea.
Interiors for MIZU were designed by Sam Sorgiovanni Designs P/L. The neutral furnishings and contrasting elements throughout the vessel creates an inviting and relaxing environment ideal for a week in the Bahamas.
The main salon is home to a generous amount of plush seating which is comfortable, relaxed and completely indulgent. The glass coffee tables and stunning backlit wet bar promote the elegance of MIZU and complete the environment for quiet evenings and lazy moments out of the sun. At the end of the day, guests can enjoy a full five course meal in the elaborately decorated formal dining area forward from the main lounge.
For a more casual and laidback environment, the upper lounge offers large comfortable sofas which can also double as daybeds. Guests can have a coffee with a view or take a siesta to recoup for an afternoon of watersports.
Accommodation on MIZU is cosy, welcoming and exactly what guests need at the end of the night. A master stateroom boasts great views from the bridge deck and four further cabins, including two doubles and two twins, are located on the lower deck.
To charter MIZU through the Bahamas in August contact your preferred charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed