August is an ideal time to explore the beautiful Bahamas thanks to superyacht MIZU reducing her weekly rate for the summer. After completing a refit last year, there has arguably been no better time to enjoy the Oceanfast superyacht.
The eyecatching architecture of MIZU was created by Austal and her exteriors cater for every style of yacht charter guest.
Bountiful exterior space provides plenty of opportunities to entertain guests onboard with no less than three decks of exterior space. The main aft deck provides direct access to a swim platform from which a variety of top of the range watertoys are ready and waiting to go for a spin. An outdoor lounge is perfect for spectators of the action on the waves but guests can also have fun with a basketball hoop.
Lunch can be served on the upper deck with a delightful al fresco dining option. Views are admirable from here and provide the perfect space for relaxed dining or a game of cards in the sun. Climbing up to the sundeck a Jacuzzi is a welcome retreat from the heat of the Bahamas, with a full wetbar and chaise loungers to enjoy a lazy afternoon from.
If that wasn't enough, guests onboard MIZU can also make the most of some free weights, yoga mats and a golf driving green.
MIZU's extensive selection of activities makes for exciting days in the sun while out at sea.
Interiors for MIZU were designed by Sam Sorgiovanni Designs P/L. The neutral furnishings and contrasting elements throughout the vessel creates an inviting and relaxing environment ideal for a week in the Bahamas.
The main salon is home to a generous amount of plush seating which is comfortable, relaxed and completely indulgent. The glass coffee tables and stunning backlit wet bar promote the elegance of MIZU and complete the environment for quiet evenings and lazy moments out of the sun. At the end of the day, guests can enjoy a full five course meal in the elaborately decorated formal dining area forward from the main lounge.
For a more casual and laidback environment, the upper lounge offers large comfortable sofas which can also double as daybeds. Guests can have a coffee with a view or take a siesta to recoup for an afternoon of watersports.
Accommodation on MIZU is cosy, welcoming and exactly what guests need at the end of the night. A master stateroom boasts great views from the bridge deck and four further cabins, including two doubles and two twins, are located on the lower deck.
To charter MIZU through the Bahamas in August contact your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...