Entering its 32nd year, the Palm Beach Boat Show is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated dates on the superyacht calendar, never failing to draw out a discerning crowd and assortment of key industry players.
With plenty of space given over to an on-water display area, and additional room for showcasing the latest water toys and tenders, West Palm Beach transforms into a festival of modern luxury.
No exception to tradition, this year’s collection of motor yachts come from some of the most iconic shipyards and have had their exterior and interior spaces shaped by equally legendary designers.
In this article, we look at 5 top charter yachts to have your preferred broker check out at the Palm Beach Boat Show.
The largest superyacht confirmed to attend the Palm Beach Boat Show 2017, the 85m/279ft luxury yacht SOLANDGE requires little introduction.
Critically acclaimed and similarly popular amongst charter guests, the superyacht exudes a timeless elegance with plenty of modern features to satisfy every kind of guest on board.
Perfect for partying as well as relaxing, the yacht comes with a chromatherapy spa and a sundeck which can be transformed into a dance floor complete with DJ booth.
Perhaps best known for the remarkable swimming pool which occupies the aft section of her upper deck, the 70m/230ft motor yacht ‘Martha Ann’ is sure to cause a wave of excitement in Florida next week.
Welcoming charter guests on board via a grand foyer, there is a particular glamour which characterises the Lurssen superyacht, and her vast deck spaces have been expertly thought out to anticipate every last desire.
Specifically, everything from the wet bar in the skylounge to the classically inspired main salon offers guests flexible options both when cruising and at-anchor.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Martha Ann offers accommodation across a further 6 staterooms.
Fusing performance with comfort, the appeal of the superyacht lies very much in her ability to take guests to far-flung destinations without sacrificing an inch on luxury.
Whilst her fully-equipped sundeck is incredibly attractive by day, the skylounge doubles up as a cinema to keep things interesting during the evening.
Superbly appointed, the stateroom configuration includes a master cabin with a dedicated office space, 2 VIP suites, and a single twin and double.
Perfectly suited for alfresco living, the motor yacht includes a spacious sundeck lined with loungers on the aft, a Jacuzzi on the sundeck, and a broad swim platform extending off the transom.
With elevator access to each of the interior decks, guests are able to easily navigate between a fully-equipped gymnasium, a main salon with a grand piano, and a private cinema which converts into a massage spa.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, M/Y Double Down features a single master suite, 4 double cabins, and 3 twins which come with pullman berths.
Capturing the opulent essence of the Bond franchise, the 58m/190ft motor yacht SKYFALL comes with her own dedicated wine cellar, a touch and go helipad, and a tender garage loaded with the latest toys.
Finished in a warm and inviting style, the interior has been designed by Patrick Knowles to create an appropriately relaxed environment for charter guests to indulge following a day out on the water.
Perhaps the crowning achievement of SKYFALL, however, is her split-level master suite which provides the principal charter guest access to panoramic views throughout the day.
Besides this commanding stateroom, the superyacht includes a further five cabins to sleep up to 12 guests at once.
In order to find out more regarding the charter yachts attending this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the the Palm Beach Boat Show 2017.
- 80m COSMOS will be ‘world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht’ With the capacity to reach speeds nearing 30 knots, Heesen’s 80.7m/ 265ft motor yacht COSMOS combines high performance ...
- 2019 Review: An exceptional year for the luxury yacht charter marketAnother year is drawing to a close, and as we prepare to welcome in 2020, YachtCharterFleet reflects on how the charte...
- S/Y 'Maltese Falcon’ steps in to provide humanitarian aid in the MediterraneanThe 88m/ 289ft sailing yacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ reports being involved in a mission to aid the passengers of a small boat...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...
- Foreign-flagged yachts can now charter in AustraliaThe Special Recreational Vessels Bill 2019 has been passed by the Australian parliament, meaning that foreign-flagged y...
- Explorer yacht LEGEND offers incredible Arctic skiing experience with Olympic gold medallistThe 77m/254ft superyacht LEGEND is heading to Greenland and Antarctica to offer unforgettable skiing adventures with Ol...