The Newport Charter Show 2015 is currently in full swing, with a plethora of superyachts gathering at Rhode Island's waterfront for inspections and a busy calendar of social events. YachtCharterFleet have carefully selected the must-see charter yachts to see with your broker over the next two days of the event.
A prime opportunity for professionals to become acquainted with superyachts available across the globe, prospective charterers can also enjoy viewings; just contact your preferred charter broker who can register you at the event.
Following registration, superyachts are available for viewings from 11.00am to 5.15pm today, and from 10am to 5pm tomorrow at the Newport Yachting centre. An array of yachting goods and services are also showcased at the events, with a selection of award ceremonies, competitions and seminars also taking place throughout the day.
1. Plan A
A Westport delivery in 2007, be sure to check out the newly refitted 40m/130ft superyacht 'Plan A' at the show. A popular charter yacht, she offers a great range of amenities for a vessel of her size, with highlights including Zero Speed Stabilizers, a gym and large swim platform, from which guests can enjoy an array of water toys. Her spacious outdoor areas feature an al fresco dining area and Jacuzzi, ideal for entertaining when cruising in the east coast of the USA and the Bahamas. Elegantly styled with cherry wood, motor yacht Plan A sleeps 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin.
33m/108ft sailing yacht MARAE has built both a noteworthy charter reputation and regatta record, since her deliver in 2004. Winner of the 'Best Sail Yacht' (sized 23-26m) at the 2005 International Superyacht Society Awards, she offers huge amounts of luxury across her 33 metres. Guests looking to charter in New England have access to a gym and extensive range of water toys throughout their vacation, and in the evenings can relax at her upper salon's wet bar, boasting unforgettably panoramic views. Styled by Ted Fontaine with walnut panelling throughout, sloop MARAE comfortably sleeps up to 7 guests in 3 cabins.
3. Far Niente
By far one of the most well designed vessels at this year's Newport Charter Show, Westport's design team have carefully crafted elegant, open-plan spaces on board 40m/130ft motor yacht 'Far Niente.' Make time to see her modern saloon, featuring a striking fireplace and suede and leather furnishings, she offers a 'homely' feel on board ideal for family charter vacations in the Caribbean and New England. Able to accommodate 10 guests in five staterooms, bikes and water toys including paddleboards, kayaks, water-skis and an inflatable pontoon provide countless hours of fun when chartering superyacht Far Niente.
Refit regularly to offer the most up-to-date fittings and amenities for charter guests, 35m/116ft sailing yacht WHISPER is a fine vessel from Dutch yard Holland Jachtbouw, and definitely worth a visit. Available in New England and the Virgin Islands, charterers often favour WHISPER for her traditional wood-panelled interior, styled by Andrew Winch to transport one back to the golden age of sail. Highlights on board sloop WHISPER include her master suite, featuring its own office and private aft companionway, and her pilothouse, offering stunning 360-degree views across the ocean.
A quality build from CRN delivered in 2007, the sleek 40m/130ft motor yacht SIMA has the international accolades of the “European Yacht Trophy” and the “Show Boats Award” to her name. Able to reach a top speed of 24 knots in the Mediterranean, and boasts a sophisticated interior, designed with monochromatic and neutral themes by Zucoon. Featuring suede, and black cherry wood and madrone burl, her spacious interior accommodates 10 guests in five staterooms. Motor yacht SIMA's smart al fresco dining area is great for hosting, with a Jacuzzi, jet-ski, water-ski and banana ensuring guests of all ages have a fun charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...