The Royal Denship built motor yacht is offering nine nights for the price of seven, when you cruise around any of the 700 cays and coral islands that make up the Bahamas archipelago over the Thanksgiving period.
With around 2,400 cays, spectacular coral displays, gorgeous pink-sand beaches and mesmerizing azure waters, this slice of Caribbean paradise has everything you could need for the perfect yacht charter vacation.
What makes the offer even more appealing is the sheer luxury you will experience on board BACA, from her beautiful underlit Jacuzzi to an incredibly spacious beach club.
BACA’s chic beach club will undoubtedly be one of the most well visited areas of the yacht.
Built in 2009 and refitted in 2019, BACA accommodates 11 guests across five well-appointed cabins. An intoxicating mix of understated elegance and pure comfort, BACA’s chic beach club will undoubtedly be one of the most well-visited areas of the yacht.
The huge space is perfect for socialising on the water’s edge and of course diving in for a refreshing swim or exploring some of the hidden inlets dotted around the Bahamas on BACA's array of toys and tenders.
From alfresco dining on the skylounge aft to formal dining on the main deck, you can satiate your taste buds and enjoy world class views at the same time.
The best place to catch the never-ending sunshine on yacht charter in the Caribbean is the stylish sundeck. A lounge area complete with a dining table gives wonderful views, while if you step past the classy cocktail bar to the opposing end of the sundeck you will find the elevated Jacuzzi flanked by large sunpads.
Numerous dining and seating options are available on the main deck and upper deck. From alfresco dining on the skylounge aft to formal dining on the main deck, you can satiate your taste buds and enjoy world-class views at the same time.
Reaping the benefits of her recent refit, the new Claudette Bonville interiors combine modern elegance with eye-catching artistic elements. There is a light and airy feeling throughout, helped by a soothing color palette with pops of color.
The open-plan salon, complete with gorgeous formal dining area, is luxuriously furnished and flooded with light thanks to the wall-to-wall windows. It creates a wonderfully calm environment, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the light dotted coastline as night falls.
The cool ambience is replicated in the social skylounge, with a large flatscreen TV and semi-circular seating areas complemented by smart wooden furnishings and light pastel tones.
The main charterer has a stunning master stateroom to retire to at the end of each day.
Five cabins accommodate up to 11 guests. The principal charterer has a stunning Owner's stateroom to retire to at the end of each day. It comes complete with an elegant marble en-suite bath, his-and-hers showers and a Jacuzzi tub.
The additional staterooms include three queen-bed cabins and a twin bed cabin with a Pullman. Two of the queen-bed staterooms also feature built-in toddler cribs, which double up as built-in sofas when not in use. Each cabin benefits from the same soothing ambience that dominates the rest of BACA. There is also accommodation for nine crew members.
There is no better way to see in the 2020 holiday season than on a Thanksgiving Yacht Charter. Located just 50 miles from Florida and with excellent year-round sailing conditions, the Bahamas is a great choice for a quick getaway.
With crystal clear waters, an endless array of beaches and world-class diving, snorkelling and fishing opportunities, whether you want a few days of complete relaxation, adrenaline-fuelled fun or something in between then The Bahamas delivers on all fronts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed