Go Dutch for a week this June with an unmissable special rate on board superyacht LIONSHARE.
Refreshed with a stunning refit last year, Heesen's LIONSHARE has reduced her rates for an exceptional charter between Sardinia and Naples on the 21st to 28th June 2018.
The exteriors of LIONSHARE is breathtaking to say the least. Guests will enjoy the vast amount of space available to relax, as well as top of the range facilities like the deluxe Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
The generous exterior living space begins with a shaded aft deck which is ideal for outdoor entertaining, coming complete with a fully kitted out wetbar, comfortable seating and easy access to the swim platform for watersports sessions.
Al fresco dining is a must on the upper deck, boasting great views from all angles, in addition to having sun loungers and more plush seating. Going up to the upper deck, guests have additional sunbathing options with spacious sunpads.
Impressive exterior living ensures guests will love their time spent onboard superyacht LIONSHARE
The interior of luxury yacht LIONSHARE accurately reflects the nautical comforts of a beach house. Designed by Clifford Denn, off white wooden panels and neutral tones create a welcoming feeling of space, perfect for relaxed days at sea.
An open plan layout leaves an abundance of room for entertaining guests throughout the charter vacation, and the entertainment facilities themselves are absolutely top rate. For guests wanting a more relaxing space, the sky lounge on the upper deck offers premium seating which is plush and luxurious.
At the end of long exciting days, guests will be welcomed by warm, comfortable accommodation on the main and lower deck. An impressive full beam master stateroom is located on the main deck with a full beam VIP, one double and two further twin cabins on the lower deck.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...