Go Dutch for a week this June with an unmissable special rate on board superyacht LIONSHARE.
Refreshed with a stunning refit last year, Heesen's LIONSHARE has reduced her rates for an exceptional charter between Sardinia and Naples on the 21st to 28th June 2018.
The exteriors of LIONSHARE is breathtaking to say the least. Guests will enjoy the vast amount of space available to relax, as well as top of the range facilities like the deluxe Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
The generous exterior living space begins with a shaded aft deck which is ideal for outdoor entertaining, coming complete with a fully kitted out wetbar, comfortable seating and easy access to the swim platform for watersports sessions.
Al fresco dining is a must on the upper deck, boasting great views from all angles, in addition to having sun loungers and more plush seating. Going up to the upper deck, guests have additional sunbathing options with spacious sunpads.
Impressive exterior living ensures guests will love their time spent onboard superyacht LIONSHARE
The interior of luxury yacht LIONSHARE accurately reflects the nautical comforts of a beach house. Designed by Clifford Denn, off white wooden panels and neutral tones create a welcoming feeling of space, perfect for relaxed days at sea.
An open plan layout leaves an abundance of room for entertaining guests throughout the charter vacation, and the entertainment facilities themselves are absolutely top rate. For guests wanting a more relaxing space, the sky lounge on the upper deck offers premium seating which is plush and luxurious.
At the end of long exciting days, guests will be welcomed by warm, comfortable accommodation on the main and lower deck. An impressive full beam master stateroom is located on the main deck with a full beam VIP, one double and two further twin cabins on the lower deck.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed