Available throughout the remaining weeks of June and July 2018, Y4H has reduced her weekly rate, making her even more attractive charter option.
Based in Croatia throughout the year, the Sanlorenzo vessel can accommodate up to 11 guests and has a pure, timeless feel about her.
With exteriors designed by Francesco Paszkowski, Y4H has an elegant yet laidback atmosphere across her stunning deck areas to provide the ultimate in outdoor living.
Comfortable oversized wicker seating areas are neutral toned and boast some of the best views of Croatia and low tables complete the ensemble to create an ideal location for tapas or snacks with evening cocktails.
Direct access to the swim platform from the aft deck allows guests to make the most of the watertoys available and the return for a top-up of their favourite beverage.
More comfortable seating awaits on the upper deck with a large plush sofa and an al fresco dining option.
A sleek exterior and a timeless interior creates the perfect vision for exploring Croatia.
Interiors for Y4H are plush and sumptuous. The main salon hosts a generous amount of super comfy seating for guests in addition to contrasting black chairs around a coffee table. Large windows let in an abundance of natural light to promote the feeling of space inside the Italian vessel.
Escape from the rest of the guests on a private retractable balcony which brings you closer to sea level, and offers spectacular views of the Croatian backdrop.
Cabins on board comfortably accommodate groups of up to 11 guests with a combination of a superior master cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All feature the same timeless decor as the main salon but with multiple reflective surfaces which gives the cabins an additional modern twist.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...