Available throughout the remaining weeks of June and July 2018, Y4H has reduced her weekly rate, making her even more attractive charter option.
Based in Croatia throughout the year, the Sanlorenzo vessel can accommodate up to 11 guests and has a pure, timeless feel about her.
With exteriors designed by Francesco Paszkowski, Y4H has an elegant yet laidback atmosphere across her stunning deck areas to provide the ultimate in outdoor living.
Comfortable oversized wicker seating areas are neutral toned and boast some of the best views of Croatia and low tables complete the ensemble to create an ideal location for tapas or snacks with evening cocktails.
Direct access to the swim platform from the aft deck allows guests to make the most of the watertoys available and the return for a top-up of their favourite beverage.
More comfortable seating awaits on the upper deck with a large plush sofa and an al fresco dining option.
A sleek exterior and a timeless interior creates the perfect vision for exploring Croatia.
Interiors for Y4H are plush and sumptuous. The main salon hosts a generous amount of super comfy seating for guests in addition to contrasting black chairs around a coffee table. Large windows let in an abundance of natural light to promote the feeling of space inside the Italian vessel.
Escape from the rest of the guests on a private retractable balcony which brings you closer to sea level, and offers spectacular views of the Croatian backdrop.
Cabins on board comfortably accommodate groups of up to 11 guests with a combination of a superior master cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All feature the same timeless decor as the main salon but with multiple reflective surfaces which gives the cabins an additional modern twist.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...