Available throughout the remaining weeks of June and July 2018, Y4H has reduced her weekly rate, making her even more attractive charter option.
Based in Croatia throughout the year, the Sanlorenzo vessel can accommodate up to 11 guests and has a pure, timeless feel about her.
With exteriors designed by Francesco Paszkowski, Y4H has an elegant yet laidback atmosphere across her stunning deck areas to provide the ultimate in outdoor living.
Comfortable oversized wicker seating areas are neutral toned and boast some of the best views of Croatia and low tables complete the ensemble to create an ideal location for tapas or snacks with evening cocktails.
Direct access to the swim platform from the aft deck allows guests to make the most of the watertoys available and the return for a top-up of their favourite beverage.
More comfortable seating awaits on the upper deck with a large plush sofa and an al fresco dining option.
A sleek exterior and a timeless interior creates the perfect vision for exploring Croatia.
Interiors for Y4H are plush and sumptuous. The main salon hosts a generous amount of super comfy seating for guests in addition to contrasting black chairs around a coffee table. Large windows let in an abundance of natural light to promote the feeling of space inside the Italian vessel.
Escape from the rest of the guests on a private retractable balcony which brings you closer to sea level, and offers spectacular views of the Croatian backdrop.
Cabins on board comfortably accommodate groups of up to 11 guests with a combination of a superior master cabin, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All feature the same timeless decor as the main salon but with multiple reflective surfaces which gives the cabins an additional modern twist.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed