The newly re-branded Cannes Yachting Festival 2015 will bring together a host of sensational superyachts across Vieux Port, Port Pierre Canto and the famous Palais des Festivals from today until 13 September. Whether a prospective charterer or industry expert, YachtCharterFleet have carefully picked the luxury yachts to see in Cannes this week below.
For the ‘all-round’ experience: MORE
Launched in 2002 as part of their 145’ Vision series, Benetti motor yacht MORE showcases the successful unison of external stylist Stefano Righini and interior designer François Zuretti. This long-running collaboration continues to deliver on board this 45-metre vessel, with cherry wood cabinetry, Cesari natural silks, wool carpets and glossy, cream ceilings creating warm yet sophisticated, Italian-inspired surroundings. The brightness of outdoors is evident throughout her interior spaces, living up to the ‘Vision’ aspect of this esteemed series.
Standout features include her rotating plasma television which can be used in both the salon or dining area to suit charter guests, and a lavish owner’s suite appointed with a Jacuzzi, two bathrooms and a private study – styled with a luxurious blend of ash and burl woods.
Indoor and outdoor spaces effortlessly flow thanks to her enclosable, upper deck dining area, accessed by a double sliding door. At her sundeck, a Jacuzzi and al fresco dining area are the centrepiece for memorable evenings cruising the Mediterranean.
Superyacht MORE is available for both Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival charters.
For sailing: ‘Cinderella IV’
For those not looking for the grandeur of 55m (180ft) classic ketch MARIE, but set on enjoying the Vitters quality of a proven performer on the regatta circuit, sailing yacht ‘Cinderella IV’ is the perfect selection. The 39m (128ft) sloop offers elegant, Donald Starkey-designed accommodation for 8 guests and boasts a plethora of amenities for idyllic sailing in the Mediterranean. She even has a Spanish Charter License, permitting cruising in The Balearic sunshine.
Built for aesthetics, speed and long range comfort, her ‘two house’ deck spaces offer 360-degree vistas of the ocean, accompanied by a shaded cockpit dining and lounging area. Charter yacht Cinderella IV is able to effortlessly perform both up and down wind, with a spacious sailing plan, a lifting keel and expert weight control system providing the ultimate package for a novice to expert sailor.
For performance: KOJI
One superyacht that will be hard to miss at this year’s Cannes Yachting Festival will be 34m (112ft) Leopard motor yacht KOJI, on behalf of both her distinctive gun-metal exterior and award-winning prowess. Carefully selected as recipient of the Judges' Special Award a year after her delivery at the 2013 World Superyacht Awards, she has since built a commendable reputation on the charter market. With a top speed of 38 knots and cruising speed of 32 knots, it’s not hard to see why.
This sporty, Andrea Bacigalupo-designed head-turner is equipped with a cinema room, cocktail bar Kaleidoscope entertainment system in her contemporary, red and black themed interior. She provides accommodation for up to 7 guests in a spacious layout of a master suite – complete with walk-in wardrobes – a double cabin and twin cabin, with one Pullman berth.
The focal point to this yacht is perhaps not found indoors, heavier, whilst travelling at over 30 knots, her foredeck sunpad area presents an enticing opportunity for charter guests to leave behind life ashore and feel the wind in their hair.
A versatile vessel, superyacht KOJI can additionally host up to 25 people for quayside cocktails.
For more information on any of the aforementioned superyachts, or attending the Cannes Yachting Festival, please contact your preferred charter broker.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...