Created to meet the demand for a flexible, ‘pop-up’ display to showcase some of the best charter yachts around the globe, the first of the MYBA The Worldwide Yachting Association’s shows will arrive at the award-winning Porto Montenegro next week. Taking place from 4 to 6 September, a selection of impressive luxury yachts are set to attend the industry-only event – see YachtCharterFleet’s pick of the best below.
Fast becoming the superyacht hub it set out clear intent to be, Montenegro is currently enjoying an increase in the number of charter yachts visiting its shores. This is largely thanks to its lucrative combination of yacht-friendly legislation, outside EU tax benefits (including 0% VAT on charters and tax and duty-free fuel) and proximity to popular cruising destinations such as Croatia and Greece for vessels of up to 180 metres.
The state-of-the-art, ever-expanding facilities at Porto Montenegro provides the perfect location for the inaugural MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show Montenegro. Over twenty charter yachts have been announced as attending the show so far.
There aren’t many yachts styled like MARIU, In fact, motor yacht MARIU is of only two in the world designed by Giorgio Armani himself – and the only one available for charter. Her minimalist interior, expertly combining textures of rustic teak and bleached oak, is a must-see in itself, but her chic sundeck - complete with Jacuzzi and sun loungers, Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers, and extensive watersports facilities (including two Flyboards and two diving instructors) as RYA-qualified training centre makes her one of the most well-appointed at the show.
Delivered in 2003 by Codecasa and last in the shipyard in 2011/2, she accommodates 12 guests in 6 strikingly minimalist staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP stateroom and four double cabins – all easily accessible via elevator. The largest superyacht at the event, 50-metre (164 feet) MARIU will be at the show on Friday 4th and Saturday 5th September, be sure to meet her long-standing Captain, Maria Grazia and crew of 10 at the event.
A popular Feadship delivered in 1985, 47m/153ft superyacht CHARISMA offers a delightful combination of a De Voogt-designed exterior and sumptuous modern classic styling inside. She ticks many features on most prospective charterers’ wish lists thanks to her sundeck Jacuzzi, sheltered al fresco dining areas, piano in her main salon, economic use of fuel and bridge deck gym offering stunning views of the Mediterranean.
Styled with high-gloss mahogany and elegant, cream furnishings by Pembrooke & Ives, superyacht CHARISMA sleeps 12 guests in a master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins – last refit in 2012. Toys including Waverunners, water-skis, wake boards, kayaks and doughnuts and paddleboards ensure a great time for a charter guest of any age who comes aboard.
For those charter guests looking for something different from the norm on their next vacation, look no further than an inspection of the motor yacht SERENITAS. SERENITAS was built to offer a huge amount of luxury across her 32 metres (105 feet), presenting in a striking, minimalist design, Delivered by Turkish shipyard Mengi-Yay earlier this year, she is one of the most recently deliveries on display in Montenegro.
Open-plan spaces with dramatic contrasts of monochrome and bold blues and yellows await guests on board, with accommodation for up to 10 guests on offer in a master suite on the main deck, three VIP staterooms, and a twin cabin. Outdoor spaces continue the contemporary, sophisticated feel, with comfy sunpads, an al fresco dining located foredeck, and a sun lounger and Jacuzzi area found aft providing the perfect retreat whilst cruising in Mediterranean hotspots like the Balearics.
Please contact your preferred charter broker if you would like them to inspect any of the superyachts attending the MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show at Porto Montenegro.
Or take the time to browse all superyachts for charter in Montenegro.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed