From the 23rd till the 30th July 2018, you can charter through the Balearics in style with an additional 10 % off the regular weekly rate on board the superyacht Tiger Lily Of London.
With stunning architectural designwork by Fulvio de Simoni, Tiger Lily Of London enjoyed an impressive refit in 2014 which has left her with a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space to entertain guests.
The attractive silver painted hull of Tiger Lily Of London makes a magical first impression, and the remaining exteriors are certainly something to shout about, too.
An impressive selection of water toys, accessible form the extended swim platform, provide afternoons of fun in the sun with two al fresco dining options to indulge in a light bite afterwards.
Exterior living is well catered for with comfortable seating and spacious sunpads for those who love to relax in the warmth of the Balearic sun.
Sun, sea and sand are best accompanied by Tiger Lily Of London when escaping on an Ibiza yacht charter
The interior sections of Tiger Lily Of London are inviting and spacious. The room is utilised to its full potential with a U shaped sofa and a convertibla dining table being just two of the innovative ways to use the spaces available.
Entertaining guests is easy, with a TV room on the lower deck, plus an expansive social area on the port side acoompanied by a fully equipped wetbar to the fore. Natural light floods into the main deck through the 360 degrees of windows around the vessel, providing not only an abundance of light but staggering opportunities to enjoy the views of Ibiza and her sister island Formentera from inside.
After an exciting day of exploring the Balearic islands, guests can retire to equally light and airy accommodation on the lower deck which is comprised of a master stateroom, a VIP suite and a twin cabin.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed