From the 23rd till the 30th July 2018, you can charter through the Balearics in style with an additional 10 % off the regular weekly rate on board the superyacht Tiger Lily Of London.
With stunning architectural designwork by Fulvio de Simoni, Tiger Lily Of London enjoyed an impressive refit in 2014 which has left her with a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space to entertain guests.
The attractive silver painted hull of Tiger Lily Of London makes a magical first impression, and the remaining exteriors are certainly something to shout about, too.
An impressive selection of water toys, accessible form the extended swim platform, provide afternoons of fun in the sun with two al fresco dining options to indulge in a light bite afterwards.
Exterior living is well catered for with comfortable seating and spacious sunpads for those who love to relax in the warmth of the Balearic sun.
Sun, sea and sand are best accompanied by Tiger Lily Of London when escaping on an Ibiza yacht charter
The interior sections of Tiger Lily Of London are inviting and spacious. The room is utilised to its full potential with a U shaped sofa and a convertibla dining table being just two of the innovative ways to use the spaces available.
Entertaining guests is easy, with a TV room on the lower deck, plus an expansive social area on the port side acoompanied by a fully equipped wetbar to the fore. Natural light floods into the main deck through the 360 degrees of windows around the vessel, providing not only an abundance of light but staggering opportunities to enjoy the views of Ibiza and her sister island Formentera from inside.
After an exciting day of exploring the Balearic islands, guests can retire to equally light and airy accommodation on the lower deck which is comprised of a master stateroom, a VIP suite and a twin cabin.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.