From the 23rd till the 30th July 2018, you can charter through the Balearics in style with an additional 10 % off the regular weekly rate on board the superyacht Tiger Lily Of London.
With stunning architectural designwork by Fulvio de Simoni, Tiger Lily Of London enjoyed an impressive refit in 2014 which has left her with a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space to entertain guests.
The attractive silver painted hull of Tiger Lily Of London makes a magical first impression, and the remaining exteriors are certainly something to shout about, too.
An impressive selection of water toys, accessible form the extended swim platform, provide afternoons of fun in the sun with two al fresco dining options to indulge in a light bite afterwards.
Exterior living is well catered for with comfortable seating and spacious sunpads for those who love to relax in the warmth of the Balearic sun.
Sun, sea and sand are best accompanied by Tiger Lily Of London when escaping on an Ibiza yacht charter
The interior sections of Tiger Lily Of London are inviting and spacious. The room is utilised to its full potential with a U shaped sofa and a convertibla dining table being just two of the innovative ways to use the spaces available.
Entertaining guests is easy, with a TV room on the lower deck, plus an expansive social area on the port side acoompanied by a fully equipped wetbar to the fore. Natural light floods into the main deck through the 360 degrees of windows around the vessel, providing not only an abundance of light but staggering opportunities to enjoy the views of Ibiza and her sister island Formentera from inside.
After an exciting day of exploring the Balearic islands, guests can retire to equally light and airy accommodation on the lower deck which is comprised of a master stateroom, a VIP suite and a twin cabin.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...