2014 World Superyacht Awards Take Place Tomorrow
The superyacht industry is preparing for the biggest event of the year set to take place on 3rd May – the World Superyacht Awards.
Running for nearly 10 years, the World Superyacht Awards and their Neptune trophies have become the most coveted accolades in the mega yacht industry. This year, the prize-giving will take place in the cosmopolitan city of Amsterdam and has the support of five of the world’s leading shipyards – Amels, Feadship, Royal Huisman and Holland Jachtbouw.
A fabulous combination of gala dinners, dancing and of course the award ceremony itself, the World Superyacht awards have been hailed as the ‘Oscars’ of the superyacht world and are attended by an exclusive guest list that includes mega yacht owners and some of the most powerful players in the luxury yacht industry.
The winners will be announced tomorrow and we are sure there will be a plethora of stunning new charter yachts among the winners once more, including the 88 metre Lurssen superyacht QUATTROELLE, the 72 metre motor yacht AXIOMA, the 60 metre Amels motor yacht EVENT and the 85 metre Lürssen superyacht SOLANDGE.
A fabulous combination of gala dinners, dancing and of course the award ceremony itself, the World Superyacht awards have been hailed as the ‘Oscars’ of the superyacht world...
CHARTER YACHTS NOMINATED AS FINALISTS FOR A WORLD SUPERYACHT AWARD
Quattroelle Yacht For Charter
86m Lurssen, 2013
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
Odessa II Yacht For Charter
73m Nobiskrug, 2013
Axioma Yacht For Charter
72m Dunya Yachts, 2013
Invictus Yacht For Charter
66m Delta Marine, 2013
Mikhail S. Vorontsov Yacht For Charter
65m Dream Ship Victory, 2013
Dream Yacht For Charter
60m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2001 / 2014
Seahawk Yacht For Charter
59m Perini Navi, 2013
Lady Candy Yacht For Charter
56m Benetti, 2013
Chronos Yacht For Charter
55m , 2013
Ocean Paradise Yacht For Charter
55m Benetti, 2013
Auspicious Yacht For Charter
51m Mondo Marine, 2009 / 2014
Balista Yacht For Charter
47m Cantieri di Pisa, 2013
Pride Yacht For Charter
45m Viudes Yachts, 2013
This Is Us Yacht For Charter
42m Holland Jachtbouw, 2005 / 2013
S.Y STATE OF GRACE Yacht For Charter
39m Perini Navi, 2013
Perle Bleue Yacht For Charter
38m Hakvoort, 2007 / 2013
Twilight Yacht For Charter
38m Oyster Yachts, 2013
Quaranta Yacht For Charter
34m Logos Marine, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...