Following delivery in September last year, the privately-owned Lurssen superyacht CRESCENT has made her first appearance in the West Mediterranean after spending several months in Norway.
Named ‘Project Thunder’ during her build, the yacht holds the spot for the 16th longest superyacht in the world.
She shares her position in the World’s Top 100 Superyachts with 27 fellow Lurssen builds, including the 136m/446ft superyacht ‘Flying Fox’, which has recently been made available for private yacht charters.
Lurssen have claimed that she has been ‘traditionally styled’ to reflect the owner’s wishes.
While CRESCENT was shrouded in secrecy during her build, it is now known that the superyacht’s muscular exterior comes from the drawing boards of long-term collaborator Espen Oeino.
The esteemed designer has created a bold and striking profile, with chrome superstructure offset by a glossy ebony hull that lends her a powerful and predatory look.
The yacht holds the spot for the 16th longest superyacht in the world.
The interiors of the motor yacht have been headed up by Zuretti, and have been kept largely under wraps.
It is being reported that she will feature a split-level atrium with tall portions of glazing, and Lurssen have claimed that she has been ‘traditionally styled’ to reflect the owner’s wishes.
Among the yacht’s on-board highlights, photos show that she will have not one, but two helipads, one of which enjoys its own retractable hangar.
On the aft deck, a large swimming pool can be spotted for the owner and their guests to enjoy.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed