Following delivery in September last year, the privately-owned Lurssen superyacht CRESCENT has made her first appearance in the West Mediterranean after spending several months in Norway.
Named ‘Project Thunder’ during her build, the yacht holds the spot for the 16th longest superyacht in the world.
She shares her position in the World’s Top 100 Superyachts with 27 fellow Lurssen builds, including the 136m/446ft superyacht ‘Flying Fox’, which has recently been made available for private yacht charters.
Lurssen have claimed that she has been ‘traditionally styled’ to reflect the owner’s wishes.
While CRESCENT was shrouded in secrecy during her build, it is now known that the superyacht’s muscular exterior comes from the drawing boards of long-term collaborator Espen Oeino.
The esteemed designer has created a bold and striking profile, with chrome superstructure offset by a glossy ebony hull that lends her a powerful and predatory look.
The yacht holds the spot for the 16th longest superyacht in the world.
The interiors of the motor yacht have been headed up by Zuretti, and have been kept largely under wraps.
It is being reported that she will feature a split-level atrium with tall portions of glazing, and Lurssen have claimed that she has been ‘traditionally styled’ to reflect the owner’s wishes.
Among the yacht’s on-board highlights, photos show that she will have not one, but two helipads, one of which enjoys its own retractable hangar.
On the aft deck, a large swimming pool can be spotted for the owner and their guests to enjoy.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.