Lurssen's most recent delivery, superyacht TIS, is the largest yacht set to attend the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show next month.
The five-deck superyacht will be berthed along Quai Rainier III for the duration of the show.
Commissioned by a former charterer, the yacht joined the charter fleet in July to much acclaim. She is now one of the world's largest yachts available for superyacht charters and ranks at Number 33 in the World's Top 100 Superyachts.
The motor yacht features a navy exterior and palatial interiors from Winch Design.
She offers a number of stand-out amenities for guests to enjoy, including twin helipads and 12-metre pool on the aft deck.
On the lower deck, the beach club forms part of an expansive spa set-up which boasts a wide range of leisure and wellness facilities for unwinding at sea.
The superyacht ranks number 33 in the World's Top 100 Superyachts.
Built to PYC regulations, the yacht can accommodate up to 18 guests in nine cabins. Each guest area embodies its own unique style and colour palette.
The owner's apartment can be found on the upper deck, and is adjoined by a private hair and beauty salon, massage room, and separate his and hers bathrooms.
TIS also boasts a huge locker of toys and accessories, which includes a tender garage with the capacity to store two 13-metre tenders, two 10-metre tenders and a submarine.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed