Lurssen's most recent delivery, superyacht TIS, is the largest yacht set to attend the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show next month.
The five-deck superyacht will be berthed along Quai Rainier III for the duration of the show.
Commissioned by a former charterer, the yacht joined the charter fleet in July to much acclaim. She is now one of the world's largest yachts available for superyacht charters and ranks at Number 33 in the World's Top 100 Superyachts.
The motor yacht features a navy exterior and palatial interiors from Winch Design.
She offers a number of stand-out amenities for guests to enjoy, including twin helipads and 12-metre pool on the aft deck.
On the lower deck, the beach club forms part of an expansive spa set-up which boasts a wide range of leisure and wellness facilities for unwinding at sea.
The superyacht ranks number 33 in the World's Top 100 Superyachts.
Built to PYC regulations, the yacht can accommodate up to 18 guests in nine cabins. Each guest area embodies its own unique style and colour palette.
The owner's apartment can be found on the upper deck, and is adjoined by a private hair and beauty salon, massage room, and separate his and hers bathrooms.
TIS also boasts a huge locker of toys and accessories, which includes a tender garage with the capacity to store two 13-metre tenders, two 10-metre tenders and a submarine.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...