9 - 13 Oct 2014
The nation’s oldest and biggest in-water boat show, the United States Sailboat Show will present a unique collection of new sailboats and catamarans at the show in Annapolis, Maryland this year.
The United States Sailboat Show is now in its 45th year and will run from 9th-13th October. Attracting more than 50,000 yachting enthusiasts from around the globe, the historic town of Annapolis, Maryland is recognised internationally as the premiere sailing showcase. The Chesapeake Bay town is also the home of the U.S. Naval Academy.
This year’s features include:
- Daily Seminars by Cruising World, Chesapeake Bay
- Magazines and Two Can Sail
- Take the Wheel Interactive Workshops including boat demos
- Smaller boats
- Sailing equipment, rigging & accessories
- Maintenance products & services
- Vacation basin - New charter & travel section
- Newest domestic & international racing and cruising boats
- One of the largest collections of multihull sailboats
- Grand prize draw
...the historic town of Annapolis, Maryland is recognised internationally as the premiere sailing showcase.