16 - 19 Oct 2014
This will be the 43rd year for the United States Powerboat Show, which attracts over 40,000 visitors.
The nation’s oldest and biggest in-water exhibition of powerboats, the United States Powerboat Show takes place in the quaint town of Annapolis in Maryland and features everything from luxury motor yachts to high performance yachts, family cruisers to catamarans. There will also be a large selection of marine equipment, electronics, accessories and relevant services such as boating lessons, rentals and insurance firms on display.
This year’s exhibits will include:
- Seminars by Chesapeake Bay Magazine
- The latest navigation equipment and Information
- Trailerable boats & inflatables
- Boating products, accessories, equipment & gear
- Antique & Classic Boats
- Centre console fishing collection
(the show) features everything from luxury motor yachts to high performance yachts, family cruisers to catamarans.