Monte Carlo, Monaco
Organized every other year by the Automobile Club of Monaco (ACM), the Monaco Historic Grand Prix takes place two weeks before the F1 Grand Prix.
The Monaco Historic Grand Prix follows the same iconic circuit as the world-renowned Monaco F1 Grand Prix and showcases a terrific selection of charming vintage cars from various eras throughout the 20th century.
The inaugural event took place in 1997 and has since returned every two years to Monaco and the beautiful Port Hercule. Proving a massive success, the event has witnessed more and more spectators each year.
With a lengthy and significant history with motorsport, Monaco and has hosted races since 1929, making it the ideal location for celebrating historic motor racing. Though it wasn't until 1950 when Monaco became the second-ever circuit to receive Formula One stature, following on from Silverstone, UK.
With seven races to view throughout the duration of the event, here are the events you can expect to see when attending the Monaco Historic Grand Prix;
- Race A - Louis Chiron. Pre-war Grand Prix cars and voiturettes.
- Race B - Juan-Miguel Fangior. Grand Prix front engines 1946-1960.
- Race C - Vittorio Marzotto. Front engine sport racing cars 1952-1957.
- Race D - Graham Hill. F1 Grand Prix cars 1961-1965.
- Race E - Jackie Stewart. F1 Grand Prix cars 3L 1966-1972.
- Race F - Niki Lauda. F1 Grand Prix cars 3L 1973-1976.
- Race G - Gilles Villneuve. F1 Grand Prix cars 3L 1977-1980.
Witness this fabulous historic sporting event for yourself surrounded by friends, clients and contacts as part of an event or corporate yacht charter. Berthed trackside in a luxury charter yacht is certainly the best way to take in the thrilling action, but bookings must be made well in advance.
For more information, get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Charter a yacht for the Monaco Historic Grand Prix
Looking to charter a luxury yacht for the Monaco Historic Grand Prix? Contact your preferred broker or speak to an event charter expertCheck Availability & Book