Coupled with unrivaled service, exclusive accommodation, and an electric atmosphere, a corporate charter offers an outstanding level of privacy and exclusivity that practically no other venue can provide.
A corporate yacht charter can put you in the heart of the action at the most prestigious events
Imagine watching the biggest international events all from your sundeck Jacuzzi or beach club — a corporate yacht charter puts you at the heart of the action at the most prestigious events. Typically a static yacht charter, this means that the yacht will be moored throughout the event and used as a majestic viewing platform.
At the Monaco Grand Prix, you'll have a front-row position seeing the drivers race at an exhilarating pace down winding hills, champagne in hand, with unrivaled access to the paddock and the most thrilling of parties. Relish entertaining onboard a charter vessel during the Cannes Film Festival backdropped by the ever twinkling harbor, or network and impress during important international trade shows like MIPCOM and MIPIM, knowing you can retreat to your sumptuous floating abode at any time.
Product launches or advertising shoots onboard a superyacht charter are the epitome of glamour, positioning your company as one that prioritizes luxury and excellence. A yacht charter broker can ensure that the event is completely curated according to your corporate requirements, and what better way to showcase your brand than on a superyacht?
Reward loyal employees for their continued dedication and hard work with a trip of a lifetime. A week-long charter can be tailored to be as action-packed or as leisurely as you would like it to be. Whether it's zipping through the waters doing team bonding-related activities, whiling away sunbaked afternoons enjoying the luxury yacht's plethora of wellness facilities, or discovering new destinations together in far-flung exotic locales, it will certainly be an unforgettable company getaway.
For business meetings, a corporate yacht charter is an ideal fusion of business and pleasure in a picturesque setting
A charter yacht provides the perfect setting to build relationships with clients in the utmost luxury. Your yacht charter broker can organize a day charter for your meeting or conference and ensure a 5-star service throughout, so you can fully focus on achieving your company goals. Introduce new strategies or reinforce your company message in the most splendid of surroundings, and make a fantastic impression.
Superyacht charters in particular lend themselves well to meeting or conferences, as many boast areas specifically for these requirements. Comfortable formal meeting spaces and conferences are onboard many a charter vessel, complete with state-of-the-art technology and Wi-Fi. If you are looking for something a little more informal, many yachts abound in fabulous alfresco dining and socializing areas, offering an ideal fusion of business and pleasure in the most wondrous of settings.
Thinking of booking an event charter for the first time? Here are some points to consider before making your final decision on a vessel
- Business goals: always outline what the event charter's intention is. Having a clear focus (a product launch, for example) means your yacht charter broker can tailor the event down to the finest details, ensuring your occasion goes off with a bang.
- Be transparent: about guests onboard from the get-go. If you intend to throw a huge annual extravaganza for 50 plus guests for your firm, but tell your broker it's just a company retreat for 5 people, this could cause major legal complications, and it could be costly in terms of potential damages payable to you.
- You may need a yacht that is SOLAS compliant: if you require accommodation for more than 12 guests. This is down to PYC and SOLAS regulations which limit guests' numbers to 12 if they do not have a special permit, which can be costly and complicated to obtain. As a result, while an 80m yacht with 10 staterooms may have the ability to sleep 20 or more guests, but for charter, it can often only offer than same as a 50m yacht with 6 staterooms for up to 12 guests. It pays to double-check with your broker if the vessel you are interested in meets these regulations.
- If you are looking to organize a static yacht charter, remember that yachts' maximum capacities vary between vessels.
- Protective carpeting may be necessary in order to protect teak decking, which can be easily scuffed or dented by shoes. The charterer will need to pay for any damages.
To find out how you can surpass expectations and turn your event into something spectacular, enlist the services of a yacht charter broker, who can put together this incredible experience for you. Securing an event yacht rental requires meticulous planning, which your broker will gladly take care of on your behalf. From arranging all paperwork to ensuring you have an experienced corporate crew who know how to handle events with aplomb, everything is streamlined and curated according to your needs.