Racing against a classic yachting backdrop, the entrants for this year’s challenge will be treated to the superb waters and impressive coastlines that have made Antigua such a mainstay on the global stage.
Beginning on 28th January, the racing is spread across 3 days, with each race setting off and returning to the historic English Harbour.
An exclusive event, the Challenge only permits up to 15 yachts each year to ensure that Antigua's fantastic amenities can be enjoyed to their full potential.
Whilst all eyes will no doubt be fixed on the racing, the Challenge also presents an ideal opportunity for the discerning guest to discover more yachts available for charter.
Below, we take a look at some of this year’s confirmed entrants.
With classic nautical styling underlined by an outstanding performance capability, the 24m/78ft sailing yacht NIKATA is sure to grab the attention of the crowds in Antigua this year.
Whilst perfectly engineered for the kind of dexterity necessary for competing in the Challenge, NIKATA includes a range of entertainment and leisure facilities which make her an ideal charter choice.
Sleeping up to 8 guests across 4 timelessly designed guest suites, she offers comfort as well as pace.
Complete with a sumptuous dining room and 5 eloquent suites for up to 8 guests to enjoy, she is perfectly suited for an intimate getaway.
Whilst vacationing on GLORIA, guests will be able to share her sense of adventure by making good use of her snorkelling equipment and toys.
As famous for its scenery as its commitment to yachting, Antigua is the ideal destination for checking out charter options as they compete in front of your eyes
A seamless fusion of sophistication and handling, the 108.01ft /32.92m sailing yacht SEAQUELL contrasts a classic exterior with an ultra-modern interior.
Delivered from Alloy Yachts, SEAQUELL exceeds any all expectations of those who charter her for their vacation - whether it’s island hopping or enjoying delicious meals in unrivalled comfort, she does it superbly.
Capable of sleeping up to 6 guests with an experienced crew of 4, guests can expect a highly unique experience on board this vessel.
Whether it's the regatta, the hospitality, the climate, or simply all three, visitors to Antigua are sure to enjoy the Challenge this year.
In order to enquire about a charter on board any of the luxury yachts mentioned in this article, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts in Antigua.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...