Racing against a classic yachting backdrop, the entrants for this year’s challenge will be treated to the superb waters and impressive coastlines that have made Antigua such a mainstay on the global stage.
Beginning on 28th January, the racing is spread across 3 days, with each race setting off and returning to the historic English Harbour.
An exclusive event, the Challenge only permits up to 15 yachts each year to ensure that Antigua's fantastic amenities can be enjoyed to their full potential.
Whilst all eyes will no doubt be fixed on the racing, the Challenge also presents an ideal opportunity for the discerning guest to discover more yachts available for charter.
Below, we take a look at some of this year’s confirmed entrants.
With classic nautical styling underlined by an outstanding performance capability, the 24m/78ft sailing yacht NIKATA is sure to grab the attention of the crowds in Antigua this year.
Whilst perfectly engineered for the kind of dexterity necessary for competing in the Challenge, NIKATA includes a range of entertainment and leisure facilities which make her an ideal charter choice.
Sleeping up to 8 guests across 4 timelessly designed guest suites, she offers comfort as well as pace.
Complete with a sumptuous dining room and 5 eloquent suites for up to 8 guests to enjoy, she is perfectly suited for an intimate getaway.
Whilst vacationing on GLORIA, guests will be able to share her sense of adventure by making good use of her snorkelling equipment and toys.
As famous for its scenery as its commitment to yachting, Antigua is the ideal destination for checking out charter options as they compete in front of your eyes
A seamless fusion of sophistication and handling, the 108.01ft /32.92m sailing yacht SEAQUELL contrasts a classic exterior with an ultra-modern interior.
Delivered from Alloy Yachts, SEAQUELL exceeds any all expectations of those who charter her for their vacation - whether it’s island hopping or enjoying delicious meals in unrivalled comfort, she does it superbly.
Capable of sleeping up to 6 guests with an experienced crew of 4, guests can expect a highly unique experience on board this vessel.
Whether it's the regatta, the hospitality, the climate, or simply all three, visitors to Antigua are sure to enjoy the Challenge this year.
In order to enquire about a charter on board any of the luxury yachts mentioned in this article, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts in Antigua.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...