The four-day show is the result of a collaboration between three major organisers of luxury lifestyle events: the Thailand Yacht Show, the Phuket Rendezvous and the Phuket Yacht Show.
The parties joined forces after a request from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) to gather the industry into one major event to demonstrate united support for the government’s yacht tourism initiative.
Bringing together some of the biggest and best-known yachting, boating and luxury lifestyle brands in a highly social setting, the show hopes to attract large numbers of visitors from South East Asia and beyond looking to learn more about and invest in the yachting and boating lifestyle.
Not only will there be top-end broker, charter and travel companies in attendance, but there will also be boat models from international builders such as Numarine, Sunseeker and Simpson Marine on display. Plus, a number of superyachts available for sale and charter will be exhibiting too.
Among those on the line-up are the 54m/178ft charter yacht ‘Talisman Maiton’ from Turquoise and Perini Navi’s iconic 40m/131ft sailing yacht ‘La Numero Uno’. To reach these yachts, visitors will need to take a 20-minute tender trip to the ‘Superyacht Hub’ on the private island, Koh Rang Noi.
Among the superyachts on the line up is the 54m/178ft charter yacht ‘Talisman Maiton’ from Turquoise
Other highlights include exhibits from manufacturers of marine equipment, furniture and furnishings, the region’s leading property developers and yacht suppliers and services. Prestige products including supercars, hand-crafted jewellery and bespoke fashion pieces will be on show as well.
Plus, side events, ranging from sea-trials and water sports demonstrations to wine tastings, dinners and parties, will keep all attendees entertained. Key happenings include an opening ceremony and welcome party on day one while a closing party will round up proceedings on 13 January.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.