YachtCharterFleet Visits Superyacht Miami Show 2016
As the sun was setting over another brilliant day at Yachts Miami Beach 2016, the team at YachtCharterFleet had the chance to head over to the Superyacht Miami hosted at the brand new Island Gardens Deep Harbour.
Making good use of the facilities of the world’s newest superyacht marina, the exclusive event was by appointment only, and showcased some of the finest motor yachts available for sale and charter.
The purpose of the show was to provide an arena for the larger yachts on sale, and to provide an opportunity for serious charter guests to meet their brokers in a suitably relaxed environment.
With the Miami skyline providing an exceptional backdrop, and by being nicely separated from the crowds elsewhere, there’s every reason to believe that the marina could well go on to host the year’s most premier brokerage event.
Ineed, whilst the team was struck by the likes of the timeless 62m/203ft Feadhsip motor yacht POSITIVE CARRY, the marina itself was equally deserving of attention. With its vast array of amenities and berthing options, the highly contemporary site is sure to please superyacht owners looking to visit Miami in the near future.
More of this later, for now, let’s catch up on what the team saw during their visit.
Walking through the charter yachts on offer, the team were treated to another impressive delivery from Trinity Yachts, this time the 58m/190ft motor yacht SKYFALL. With a sleek black Bell Jet Ranger proudly docked on her aft deck, her presence was felt amongst all lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her. Open for charter in the Bahamas this summer, there’s no doubt that she got a lot of guests talking.
Representing Feadship in the Island Gardens Deep Harbour this year was the 55m/180ft luxury yacht HUNTRESS. Softly illuminated and seen by night, her classic off-white exterior unsurprisingly drew out a discerning crowd.
With plans for adjacent boutiques and residential properties expected to arrive in the coming years, it would seem that the show has all the necessary qualities to become a highly anticipated mainstay on the yachting calendar.
Photos (29) See gallery
CHARTER YACHTS ON DISPLAY AT SUPERYACHT MIAMI
Natita Yacht For Charter
66m Oceanco, 2005 / 2007
Double Down Yacht For Charter
65m Codecasa, 2010 / 2016
New Hampshire Yacht For Charter
62m Feadship, 2005 / 2014
Carpe Diem Yacht For Charter
58m Trinity Yachts, 2011
Skyfall Yacht For Charter
58m Trinity Yachts, 2010
Huntress II Yacht For Charter
55m Feadship, 1997 / 2013
Sequel P Yacht For Charter
55m Proteksan Turquoise, 2009 / 2015
Steel Yacht For Charter
55m Pendennis, 2009
Maria Yacht For Charter
52m Feadship, 1995 / 2014
Match Point Yacht For Charter
49m Christensen, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...