Following a successful trip to Yachts Miami Beach last month, the team at Yacht Charter Fleet headed back to the east coast yesterday afternoon in order to take a good look around Palm Beach Boat Show 2016.
Catching sight of the 43m/140ft motor yacht CAPRICORN, the equally impressive 43m/142ft charter yacht ‘Natita II’, and the glamourous 61m/203ft luxury yacht SEALYON, the team quickly got talking to the various industry experts on hand for the next few days.
A perfect opportunity to arrange for your preferred charter broker to visit yachts on your behalf, the show displays a number of yachts currently available for luxury charter vacations as well as hosting various social events and exhibitions.
Nicely warm and with the surprise addition of some bagpipe players, there’s a real festive atmosphere about the show, and everywhere about the place professionals and crew are engrossed in conversation.
As the 31st edition of the Show, it’s clear that the organisers have used previous experience to cater for just about everyone- there’s tents full of the latest marine technology, a range of tenders being showcased, and, of course, a whole lot of toys to try out.
With another two days ahead in which to properly explore the yachts on display, there’s plenty to find out before we head into the summer charter season.
Bringing together some of the world’s most exceptional yachts and their attendant crews, Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 clearly means business
Looking out across the expansive sundeck of CAPRICORN, the team were immediately struck by the quality workmanship of Proteksan Turquoise and the exceptional profile she cuts in the water.
Among the other shipyards being represented on the various ramps this year, Heesen have an entire gazebo dedicated to showcasing their latest projects.
As this year’s show unfolds, YachtCharterFleet will of course be on hand to deliver more exclusive images and reports.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...