Following a successful trip to Yachts Miami Beach last month, the team at Yacht Charter Fleet headed back to the east coast yesterday afternoon in order to take a good look around Palm Beach Boat Show 2016.
Catching sight of the 43m/140ft motor yacht CAPRICORN, the equally impressive 43m/142ft charter yacht ‘Natita II’, and the glamourous 61m/203ft luxury yacht SEALYON, the team quickly got talking to the various industry experts on hand for the next few days.
A perfect opportunity to arrange for your preferred charter broker to visit yachts on your behalf, the show displays a number of yachts currently available for luxury charter vacations as well as hosting various social events and exhibitions.
Nicely warm and with the surprise addition of some bagpipe players, there’s a real festive atmosphere about the show, and everywhere about the place professionals and crew are engrossed in conversation.
As the 31st edition of the Show, it’s clear that the organisers have used previous experience to cater for just about everyone- there’s tents full of the latest marine technology, a range of tenders being showcased, and, of course, a whole lot of toys to try out.
With another two days ahead in which to properly explore the yachts on display, there’s plenty to find out before we head into the summer charter season.
Bringing together some of the world’s most exceptional yachts and their attendant crews, Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 clearly means business
Looking out across the expansive sundeck of CAPRICORN, the team were immediately struck by the quality workmanship of Proteksan Turquoise and the exceptional profile she cuts in the water.
Among the other shipyards being represented on the various ramps this year, Heesen have an entire gazebo dedicated to showcasing their latest projects.
As this year’s show unfolds, YachtCharterFleet will of course be on hand to deliver more exclusive images and reports.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...