Following a successful trip to Yachts Miami Beach last month, the team at Yacht Charter Fleet headed back to the east coast yesterday afternoon in order to take a good look around Palm Beach Boat Show 2016.
Catching sight of the 43m/140ft motor yacht CAPRICORN, the equally impressive 43m/142ft charter yacht ‘Natita II’, and the glamourous 61m/203ft luxury yacht SEALYON, the team quickly got talking to the various industry experts on hand for the next few days.
A perfect opportunity to arrange for your preferred charter broker to visit yachts on your behalf, the show displays a number of yachts currently available for luxury charter vacations as well as hosting various social events and exhibitions.
Nicely warm and with the surprise addition of some bagpipe players, there’s a real festive atmosphere about the show, and everywhere about the place professionals and crew are engrossed in conversation.
As the 31st edition of the Show, it’s clear that the organisers have used previous experience to cater for just about everyone- there’s tents full of the latest marine technology, a range of tenders being showcased, and, of course, a whole lot of toys to try out.
With another two days ahead in which to properly explore the yachts on display, there’s plenty to find out before we head into the summer charter season.
Bringing together some of the world’s most exceptional yachts and their attendant crews, Palm Beach Boat Show 2016 clearly means business
Looking out across the expansive sundeck of CAPRICORN, the team were immediately struck by the quality workmanship of Proteksan Turquoise and the exceptional profile she cuts in the water.
Among the other shipyards being represented on the various ramps this year, Heesen have an entire gazebo dedicated to showcasing their latest projects.
As this year’s show unfolds, YachtCharterFleet will of course be on hand to deliver more exclusive images and reports.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed