Built by CMN Yachts in 2009, award-winning superyacht SLIPSTREAM boasts an innovative exterior and interior design, created by Andrew Winch.
Guests on board can enjoy the use of her state-of-the-art gym facilities and her cinema room, perfect for cosy evenings unwinding in good company after a day exploring exotic Caribbean locations such as the Virgin Islands.
Motor yacht SLIPSTREAM comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests within 7 luxurious staterooms, featuring a master suite, one VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Her lavish staterooms are bold in colour, featuring striking artworks and distinct textures that offer the latest trends in contemporary interior design.
The perfect combination of luxury and performance, she benefits from an ultra-modern at-anchor stabilization system, a high speed of 16 knots, and cruises at 14 knots.
SLIPSTREAM's vast deck features an elegant al fresco dining area, several lounging areas for soaking up the Caribbean sunshine, a barbecue and a deck Jacuzzi. Her array of water toys- including two 3-seat Waverunners and a sail boat - can be enjoyed by all ages, with her inflatable toys particularly popular with younger members of charter parties.
To find out more about planning a Christmas or New Year's charter vacation on board SLIPSTREAM, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Caribbean to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.