Delivered from Gulf Craft earlier this year, ONEWORLD is undoubtedly one of the most exciting motor yachts available to charter.
Indeed, as well as being brand new, she boasts a series of outstanding features that make her ideal for any kind of party looking to experience the unique beauty of her Australian cruising grounds.
From exterior lounges to an enormous swim platform and the option of hosting up to 120 guests when hosting events, there truly are few yachts which rival ONEWORLD in this part of Australia.
Complete with an intimate foredeck space, an interior section which fuses beautifully with the exterior, and a wide range of water toys, there’s an endless flexibility about the superyacht which makes her perfect for just about any kind of situation.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests on a private yacht charter vacation, M/Y ONEWORLD boasts a large master cabin on the main deck as well as an additional 2 doubles and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths.
The vision of a modern superyacht, ONEWORLD promises to treat those on board to a unique and unforgettable experience
Sheltered by the Great Barrier Reef trade winds, the climate of the Whitsundays at this time of the year is as inviting as it gets.
Enjoying the warmth and picturesque surroundings on offer, those on board ONEWORLD will have the opportunity to visit the likes of North Queensland, Hook Island, and other hotspots along the Ngaro Sea trail.
Being visited by passing dolphins and their calves, charter guests are sure to be treated to a vacation that will stay with them long after they’ve disembarked.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...