Delivered from Gulf Craft earlier this year, ONEWORLD is undoubtedly one of the most exciting motor yachts available to charter.
Indeed, as well as being brand new, she boasts a series of outstanding features that make her ideal for any kind of party looking to experience the unique beauty of her Australian cruising grounds.
From exterior lounges to an enormous swim platform and the option of hosting up to 120 guests when hosting events, there truly are few yachts which rival ONEWORLD in this part of Australia.
Complete with an intimate foredeck space, an interior section which fuses beautifully with the exterior, and a wide range of water toys, there’s an endless flexibility about the superyacht which makes her perfect for just about any kind of situation.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests on a private yacht charter vacation, M/Y ONEWORLD boasts a large master cabin on the main deck as well as an additional 2 doubles and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths.
The vision of a modern superyacht, ONEWORLD promises to treat those on board to a unique and unforgettable experience
Sheltered by the Great Barrier Reef trade winds, the climate of the Whitsundays at this time of the year is as inviting as it gets.
Enjoying the warmth and picturesque surroundings on offer, those on board ONEWORLD will have the opportunity to visit the likes of North Queensland, Hook Island, and other hotspots along the Ngaro Sea trail.
Being visited by passing dolphins and their calves, charter guests are sure to be treated to a vacation that will stay with them long after they’ve disembarked.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...