Delivered from Gulf Craft earlier this year, ONEWORLD is undoubtedly one of the most exciting motor yachts available to charter.
Indeed, as well as being brand new, she boasts a series of outstanding features that make her ideal for any kind of party looking to experience the unique beauty of her Australian cruising grounds.
From exterior lounges to an enormous swim platform and the option of hosting up to 120 guests when hosting events, there truly are few yachts which rival ONEWORLD in this part of Australia.
Complete with an intimate foredeck space, an interior section which fuses beautifully with the exterior, and a wide range of water toys, there’s an endless flexibility about the superyacht which makes her perfect for just about any kind of situation.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests on a private yacht charter vacation, M/Y ONEWORLD boasts a large master cabin on the main deck as well as an additional 2 doubles and 2 twins with optional Pullman berths.
The vision of a modern superyacht, ONEWORLD promises to treat those on board to a unique and unforgettable experience
Sheltered by the Great Barrier Reef trade winds, the climate of the Whitsundays at this time of the year is as inviting as it gets.
Enjoying the warmth and picturesque surroundings on offer, those on board ONEWORLD will have the opportunity to visit the likes of North Queensland, Hook Island, and other hotspots along the Ngaro Sea trail.
Being visited by passing dolphins and their calves, charter guests are sure to be treated to a vacation that will stay with them long after they’ve disembarked.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed