Launched in 2011, 78.5m (257.5ft) AMARYLLIS hosts an array of luxury features over her four decks, with an absolutely iconic nod to the stylish art deco era.
Built by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen, AMARYLLIS has an effortless timeless appeal that also combines modern facilities, creating an indulgent and luxurious atmosphere throughout.
Spending a lot of her time around Miami, in close proximity to the Bahamas, she is an ideal family or group yacht charter for action-packed voyages with plenty of space to kick back and enjoy the onboard experience.
Outdoor living is carried out in pure style, with sumptuous relaxation areas to soak up the sun plus a spacious five-meter pool with advantageous viewpoints.
For charter guests wanting to get closer to the waves, the beach club environment offers seamless access to the sea, catering as a launchpad for watersports toys, a tranquil environment for sunbathing and even a convenient entrance to a fully equipped gym.
For extra indulgence, charter guests can also enjoy a full body massage right by the water's edge, accompanied by additional wellness facilities with an onboard sauna and steam room.
Interiors are just as impressive with artistic impressions everywhere you look. The art deco appeal merges with modern aesthetics to provide sumptuous lounge areas and formal dining options on all decks, which are connected by an elevator.
Extensive stretches of windows provide abundant natural light throughout, also ensuring that any Miami yacht charter makes the most of the sights to be seen throughout the voyage.
Housing overnight accommodation for up to 12 guests in a six-cabin layout, AMARYLLIS has a crew of 23 and is an ideal yacht charter to try if you are considering buying a yacht in the near future.
To find out more about chartering with AMARYLLIS contact your preferred yacht charter broker today.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed