VIRTUAL TOUR OF BELOW DECK YACHT: See Inside Season 3’s Superyacht EROS (aka Mustang Sally)
With long-serving Captain Lee Rosbach commenting that Season 3 of the popular Bravo TV show Below Deck is its ‘best season yet,’ excitement is high for the new series – premiering in the U.S tonight at 9pm EST. Ahead of her big debut, YachtCharterFleet take an exclusive peek inside the starring yacht EROS (otherwise known as motor yacht ‘Mustang Sally’) to see what charter guests are treated to on board the 161ft (49m) superyacht. View 360 Tour here.
The decks have been polished, charter guests have stepped on board and the crew have no doubt had many adventures on board. It’s that time a year again - a new batch of charter guests will come aboard the motor yacht EROS (real name Mustang Sally) each week for a luxury vacation in the Bahamas. The life and work of the hard-working crew on board will be shared with hundreds of thousands of viewers who are finally treated to the brand new series of Below Deck.
"The only thing predictable about season 3 is that it is totally unpredictable," says the well-travelled Captain Rosbach, who returns with three other crew members from Season 2 (Kate, Amy and Eddie) and five new crew members to work a summer charter season on board EROS. He also assures fans of the unscripted show that there will definitely be “plenty of intense drama to go around” this year.
Sold for $17.9 million in 2013, the superyacht featured in the show is named EROS for the series, but currently charters for $175,000 - $200,000 per week (plus add-ons) in the Mediterranean and Caribbean as Mustang Sally. She was built by U.S. shipyard Trinity Yachts in 2008.
As seen in the tour above, charter guests who have vacationed in the Caribbean on EROS this summer for the series have enjoyed amenities including an 8-person Jacuzzi, ship-wide music system, outdoor bar and barbecue area and gym. Able to accommodate up to 11 guests in five modern classic-styled staterooms, her spacious layout features a lavish master suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin, with one Pullman berth.
Water toys include Waverunners, water-skis, scuba diving gear and a range of towables, with underwater lights illuminating from her swimming platform in the evenings to ensure guests of Mustang Sally can enjoy a dip at any time of day.
To find out more information about M/Y Mustang Sally, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
The only thing predictable about season 3 is that it is totally unpredictable.
More Yacht Information
Mustang Sally Yacht For Charter
49m Trinity Yachts, 2008 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...