With long-serving Captain Lee Rosbach commenting that Season 3 of the popular Bravo TV show Below Deck is its ‘best season yet,’ excitement is high for the new series – premiering in the U.S tonight at 9pm EST. Ahead of her big debut, YachtCharterFleet take an exclusive peek inside the starring yacht EROS (otherwise known as motor yacht ‘Mustang Sally’) to see what charter guests are treated to on board the 161ft (49m) superyacht. View 360 Tour here.
The decks have been polished, charter guests have stepped on board and the crew have no doubt had many adventures on board. It’s that time a year again - a new batch of charter guests will come aboard the motor yacht EROS (real name Mustang Sally) each week for a luxury vacation in the Bahamas. The life and work of the hard-working crew on board will be shared with hundreds of thousands of viewers who are finally treated to the brand new series of Below Deck.
"The only thing predictable about season 3 is that it is totally unpredictable," says the well-travelled Captain Rosbach, who returns with three other crew members from Season 2 (Kate, Amy and Eddie) and five new crew members to work a summer charter season on board EROS. He also assures fans of the unscripted show that there will definitely be “plenty of intense drama to go around” this year.
Sold for $17.9 million in 2013, the superyacht featured in the show is named EROS for the series, but currently charters for $175,000 - $200,000 per week (plus add-ons) in the Mediterranean and Caribbean as Mustang Sally. She was built by U.S. shipyard Trinity Yachts in 2008.
As seen in the tour above, charter guests who have vacationed in the Caribbean on EROS this summer for the series have enjoyed amenities including an 8-person Jacuzzi, ship-wide music system, outdoor bar and barbecue area and gym. Able to accommodate up to 11 guests in five modern classic-styled staterooms, her spacious layout features a lavish master suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin, with one Pullman berth.
Water toys include Waverunners, water-skis, scuba diving gear and a range of towables, with underwater lights illuminating from her swimming platform in the evenings to ensure guests of Mustang Sally can enjoy a dip at any time of day.
To find out more information about M/Y Mustang Sally, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
The only thing predictable about season 3 is that it is totally unpredictable.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.