The 2019 Dubai International Boat Show is now only a week away and, as revealed in the footage above, visitors can expect five days of yachting showcases, water toy demos and luxury lifestyle offerings galore.
Running from 26 February to 2 March, Dubai’s premiere boating event will return to the Dubai Canal, Jumeirah, for the second year in a row, with 30,000 visitors from 120 counties expected to attend.
The star attraction of the Dubai International Boat Show is sure to be the fleet of yachts on display. Ranging from superyachts to fishing boats to amphibious vessels, there will be more than 400 vessels in total spread across the marina and the on-land exhibition area.
There will even be a luxury charter yacht on show: the 28m superyacht HANAA from Austrian shipyard Llumen. Built last year, she has recently joined the charter market and will be heading to the Mediterranean for the summer season not long after the show finishes.
Other top shipyards will also be displaying models at the show. Among these are Sunseeker, Princess Yachts, Azimut and UAE-based Gulf Craft. Meanwhile, world-class brands, including Feadship, Oceanco, CRN and Heesen, will be telling visitors about their latest projects.
The yachting spectacular will also present the latest water toys, such as Bluetooth-controlled Lift eFoil, a transparent kayak, underwater drone Fifish and an electric surfboard known as the Awake Ravik.
Attendees will be able to enjoy watching live demonstrations alongside a number of thrilling water sports competitions, including a Flyboard contest and the UAE International Aquabike Championship.
Divers will also have much to discover, thanks to an exciting series of talks led by experts and celebrities and the Dive MENA Expo, which aims to bring the diving community together.
Not only will there be yachts and water toys on display, but marine related equipment and supplies and luxury brands will also be exhibited in the retail village. There will be a supercar showcase too.
Enhancing the Dubai Boat Show experience further will be a Nikki Beach pop-up lounge. Back by popular demand, the renowned beach club brand will create a trendy, laid-back setting for visitors to sample Mediterranean-inspired bites and signature drinks while listening to tracks spun by live DJs.
The Dubai International Boat will be open from 3pm to 9.30pm.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed