Hitting the water at the Feadship De Kaag shipyard yesterday morning, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was seen in all her glory for the first time at her technical launch.
Leaving her shed to reveal even more of the beauty suggested by earlier images, luxury yacht HASNA looked every inch the icon as she entered the water this week.
With her graceful lines being perfectly captured in the latest footage, it is now possible to properly appreciate the genius design carried out by RWD- the exterior stylists who were formerly known as Redman Whiteley Dixon.
As the latest motor yacht to be launched by the legendary Dutch shipyard, there has understandably been a great deal of intrigue surrounding HASNA, and this new video is sure to produce even more excitement.
Providing the viewer with close-up angles of the bow, port, and starboard sides, the video taken at the launch of superyacht HASNA shows even more detailing than has been seen previously.
Charlie Baker, the project manager at RWD has described how ‘the brief was to create a timeless exterior profile with lots of subtle details, many of which are inspired by an automotive aesthetic’.
Such artistic ambition can be identified in the gentle flow of the lines which come together to form a remarkable and memorable outline sure to achieve the goal of timelessness.
Totally uninterrupted by the large pool located on the aft deck, the exterior styling has also attained the quality of ‘understated elegance’ which Baker also referred to in his statement.
As the first glimpse of Feadship superyacht HASNA on the water, the latest video is sure inspire plenty of enthusiasm
Whilst it has been reported that the superyacht boasts a ‘beach chic’ style interior, there are currently no published images revealing her particular look.
It has, however, been confirmed by the shipyard that her materials include mother-of-pearl, dark teak, cedar, marble, and the subtle inclusion of smoked eucalyptus in the master stateroom.
As more news and photographs become available of superyacht HASNA, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing and extensive coverage.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...