Hitting the water at the Feadship De Kaag shipyard yesterday morning, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was seen in all her glory for the first time at her technical launch.
Leaving her shed to reveal even more of the beauty suggested by earlier images, luxury yacht HASNA looked every inch the icon as she entered the water this week.
With her graceful lines being perfectly captured in the latest footage, it is now possible to properly appreciate the genius design carried out by RWD- the exterior stylists who were formerly known as Redman Whiteley Dixon.
As the latest motor yacht to be launched by the legendary Dutch shipyard, there has understandably been a great deal of intrigue surrounding HASNA, and this new video is sure to produce even more excitement.
Providing the viewer with close-up angles of the bow, port, and starboard sides, the video taken at the launch of superyacht HASNA shows even more detailing than has been seen previously.
Charlie Baker, the project manager at RWD has described how ‘the brief was to create a timeless exterior profile with lots of subtle details, many of which are inspired by an automotive aesthetic’.
Such artistic ambition can be identified in the gentle flow of the lines which come together to form a remarkable and memorable outline sure to achieve the goal of timelessness.
Totally uninterrupted by the large pool located on the aft deck, the exterior styling has also attained the quality of ‘understated elegance’ which Baker also referred to in his statement.
As the first glimpse of Feadship superyacht HASNA on the water, the latest video is sure inspire plenty of enthusiasm
Whilst it has been reported that the superyacht boasts a ‘beach chic’ style interior, there are currently no published images revealing her particular look.
It has, however, been confirmed by the shipyard that her materials include mother-of-pearl, dark teak, cedar, marble, and the subtle inclusion of smoked eucalyptus in the master stateroom.
As more news and photographs become available of superyacht HASNA, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing and extensive coverage.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...