Hitting the water at the Feadship De Kaag shipyard yesterday morning, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was seen in all her glory for the first time at her technical launch.
Leaving her shed to reveal even more of the beauty suggested by earlier images, luxury yacht HASNA looked every inch the icon as she entered the water this week.
With her graceful lines being perfectly captured in the latest footage, it is now possible to properly appreciate the genius design carried out by RWD- the exterior stylists who were formerly known as Redman Whiteley Dixon.
As the latest motor yacht to be launched by the legendary Dutch shipyard, there has understandably been a great deal of intrigue surrounding HASNA, and this new video is sure to produce even more excitement.
Providing the viewer with close-up angles of the bow, port, and starboard sides, the video taken at the launch of superyacht HASNA shows even more detailing than has been seen previously.
Charlie Baker, the project manager at RWD has described how ‘the brief was to create a timeless exterior profile with lots of subtle details, many of which are inspired by an automotive aesthetic’.
Such artistic ambition can be identified in the gentle flow of the lines which come together to form a remarkable and memorable outline sure to achieve the goal of timelessness.
Totally uninterrupted by the large pool located on the aft deck, the exterior styling has also attained the quality of ‘understated elegance’ which Baker also referred to in his statement.
As the first glimpse of Feadship superyacht HASNA on the water, the latest video is sure inspire plenty of enthusiasm
Whilst it has been reported that the superyacht boasts a ‘beach chic’ style interior, there are currently no published images revealing her particular look.
It has, however, been confirmed by the shipyard that her materials include mother-of-pearl, dark teak, cedar, marble, and the subtle inclusion of smoked eucalyptus in the master stateroom.
As more news and photographs become available of superyacht HASNA, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing and extensive coverage.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...