A video has been published by Feadship showing the spectacular launch of the 110m/361ft motor yacht ‘Feadship 1007’ at their Makkum facility yesterday morning.
The largest Feadship superyacht built to date, Feadship 1007 left the Makkum yard yesterday after being constructed at the Scheepswerf Slob shipyard in Papendrecht, a facility which was selected due to being able to accommodate a build of her size.
Helping to capture the impressive scale of the motor yacht, the latest video from the iconic Dutch yard showcases the spaces which feature on the bow, port, and starboard side of Feadship 1007. With generous balcony sections and what looks to be a large beach club area, the owner is sure to be presented with a wealth of options when cruising on board.
Her eye-catching exterior lines have been styled by British designer Michael Leach, a visionary who produced the interior and exterior of an earlier Feadship, the 67m/220ft motor yacht ‘Anna I’.
Remarkable in terms of both size and style, Feadship 1007 exudes an iconic status
Due to the secretive nature of Feadship 1007, very few details regarding her features or volume have been confirmed. However, there is some speculation that she will boast a side-loading tender garage as well as a beach club with a retractable balcony.
No strangers to innovative design on board large superyachts, the launch of Feadship 1007 also reveals that the prestigious yard will confidently meet the growing demand of yachts over 100m in length.
As more information and imagery surfaces of Feadship 1007, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide readers with all of the latest up to date coverage.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...