Premiering on 6th September, Below Deck Season 4 got off to a predictably stellar start, with fans voicing their excitement across all forms of social media. To prepare for the next episode, we take a guided tour of the starring superyacht VALOR.
Whilst official viewing figures are yet to be released for the premiere of Below Deck Season 4, season 3 amassed an incredible 1.6 million to become the highest-rated season premiere on Bravo since the reality show began back in 2013.
Proof, if any was needed, that the show has enjoyed greater and greater popularity since its launch, the figures provide a fair estimation of the viewers expected to tune in each week to follow the lives of Captain Lee and chef Ben Robinson.
As we exclusively revealed in an earlier article, the yacht featured in this season of Below Deck, the highly modern VALOR, is in actual fact the 47m/154ft motor yacht BG, a Feadship yacht which is available for private charter.
Having been on board BG in Miami following the filming of Below Deck, the team at YachtCharterFleet recently published a fully comprehensive review of the yacht which contains a number of exclusive images which can be found here.
To get an indepth look at the skylounge and the more hidden parts of the yacht, watch the video below to take a guide tour courtesy of this season’s breakout star, stewardess Kate Chastain.
Immaculately maintained and replete with the latest features, the Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR is sure to have viewers stunned during each and every episode
As well as taking a behind-the-scenes look at Captain Lee’s cabin and the galley used by Ben Robinson, the latest video from Bravo provides an even greater insight into the design of BG’s skylounge.
Consistent with the monochrome theme which governs other communal and private spaces, the skylounge has been arranged to optimise the space available and offers a suitably luxurious environment for guests to socialise and unwind in.
A rare glimpse into the lives of crews and captains, deckhand Nico Scholly also makes an appearance in the most recent installment of the tour around superyacht BG.
Sure to be one of the best seasons yet, Below Deck Season 4 takes place in the British Virgin Islands, a destination famed for its cobalt blue waters and awe-inspiring coastlines.
With an exterior layout perfectly primed for enjoying the climate of the Caribbean, charterers on board BG will be treated to a variety of outdoor options with enough room for some late night partying.
What’s more, with stewardess Sierra Storm making her debut in the world of yachting, there’s sure to be plenty of scenes keeping audiences glued to their seats.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y BG, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in the British Virgin Isles.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...