One of the most innovative yachts launched by the yard, Project Bravo is now expected to undergo sea trials on the North Sea before her final outfitting takes place in Alblasserdam. She will then be delivered to her owner.
Featuring exterior styling by Nuvolari Lenard and naval architecture by Lateral Naval Architects, she is the first of Oceanco’s "new wave of forward-thinking yachts" to feature the yard’s innovative LIFE (Lengthened, Innovative, Fuel-efficient, Eco-friendly) design.
The fundamental elements of LIFE are brought together in the naval architecture to offer a “harmonious balance between weight, power, technical areas and luxury interior.”
Lateral Naval Architects director James Roy said: “The LIFE design’s use of advanced hybrid propulsion incorporating significant battery capability, combined with a single tier engine room, allows novel use of space to deliver areas of outstanding luxury accommodation.”
Dan Lenard, a senior partner at Nuvolari Lenard, adds: “Our approach with Bravo was to maintain a stunningly sleek profile without sacrificing any interior space. This new exterior style concept is bound to create a new design stream.”
Our approach with Bravo was to maintain a stunningly sleek profile without sacrificing any interior space
The interior design on board luxury yacht Project Bravo has been headed up by Reymond Langton Design. This is the first time the British design firm has worked with Oceanco.
Partner Pascale Reymond said the studio “worked with artisans and craftsmen to create bespoke artworks, fabrics and signature furniture pieces that all combine to create a warm, inviting environment.”
Once completed, Project Bravo will be the third largest yacht ever built in the Netherlands in terms of length and is currently placed to enter the World Largest Superyacht rankings in spot 36.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...