Unveiled by His Excellency Saeed Hareb, the 120m/394ft concept yacht AMARA attracted plenty of applause for its groundbreaking work in superyacht design and luxury living.
Demonstrating the superb engineering and design talents of Oceanco, the yacht has been specifically designed for extended families and friends looking to cruise the world’s waters in unparalleled comfort.
Styled in collaboration with the shipyard’s regular exterior designer Sam Sorgiovanni, the sleek exterior is reminiscent of the award-winning 89m/290ft motor yacht NIRVANA and the recently delivered 89m/290ft luxury yacht BARBARA.
To take a virtual tour of the pioneering motor yacht, watch the video below.
Attending the announcement in person, the team at YachtCharterFleet took a closer look at the scale model to learn more about the stunning range of features on offer aboard AMARA.
Effortlessly revolutionary, everything from the open-air cinema on the sundeck to the waterfall cascading from the upper deck to the main deck pool exudes a forward-thinking sophistication.
Elaborating on the overall character of the yacht, Sorgiovanni described how: ‘in designing the exterior lines of Amara, I wanted to portray a very strong and muscular form that was progressive in design but with a timeless appeal’.
The intended timelessness of the design has been more than successful, with her profile sure to remain both impressive and creative.
With accommodation for up to 20 guests, the superyacht includes an ‘owner’s apartment’ on the upper deck which is complete with a private plunge pool and an alfresco dining area for the remaining guests to gather in.
Besides such finely appointed cabins, AMARA provides an abundance of spaces to entertain guests throughout both her interior and exterior.
No doubt the most impressive of these is the expansive lower deck beach club which features retractable balconies to port, starboard, and aft, offering 3-way access to the ocean and flooding the lounging space in natural light.
Comprised of natural timber, stone, and textural fabrics, the interior has been designed to produce a natural and calming environment to complement the sun-drenched atmosphere found around the exterior.
Other onboard amenities include a dedicated gymnasium with access to sublime views from the bridge deck, and a similarly breathtaking wellness area on the lower deck for guests who enjoy receiving treatments whilst on vacation.
Unsurprisingly, the motor yacht is capable of carrying all of the latest inflatable water toys and tenders, including a floating climbing wall for the truly adventurous.
Ultimately, AMARA is one of the most forward-thinking projects ready to enter build, and its unveiling at the Dubai International Boat Show was the most appropriate way of announcing such an undertaking.
A pioneering concept sure to usher in the future of superyacht design, AMARA is a testament to the capabilities of Oceanco
Whilst awaiting further news surrounding AMARA, take a look at all of the Oceanco superyachts which are available for charter.
Likewise, be sure to keep up to date with all of the action from the Dubai International Boat Show 2017.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...