Video – Charter Yacht KISMET on Sea Trials
This video of the 95m/312ft Lürssen built charter yacht KISMET was made by yacht spotters Jonas Wuttke and Carl Groll was shot during her sea trials in August.
In the video we get a great look at one of this year’s most exciting launches in motion, her dynamic Espen Oeino designed lines cutting through the water in style. Since her launch in July, KISMET has become one of the most talked-about yachts on the global charter market and is currently undergoing her first Caribbean charter season.
Her sea trials took place over three days in August in which she was sent out under optimal weather conditions and put through extensive functional tests such as the propulsion plant, pump jet, trials of the thruster, steering system, tests of the cooling, lubrication and fuel-system. One of the most notable outcomes from the results of the trials was the exceptionally low, ensuring charter guests can relax in absolute comfort and peace.
Her sea trials took place over three days in August in which she was sent out under optimal weather conditions and put through extensive functional tests..
SELECTION OF LURSSEN SUPERYACHTS AVAILABLE ON THE CHARTER MARKET
Kismet Yacht For Charter
95m Lurssen, 2014
Ace Yacht For Charter
87m Lurssen, 2012
Solandge Yacht For Charter
85m Lurssen, 2013
TV Yacht For Charter
78m Lurssen, 2008 / 2015
Northern Star Yacht For Charter
76m Lurssen, 2009
Titania Yacht For Charter
73m Lurssen, 2006 / 2012
Martha Ann Yacht For Charter
70m Lurssen, 2008 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...