VIDEO: MEDYS Nafplion 2014 Fleet
This fantastic aerial video of the 2014 Mediterranean Yacht Show presents the impressive fleet in all its glory, set in the breath taking location of Nafplion.
The striking red carpet perfectly outlines the port, contrasting with the deep turquoise of the surrounding Greek waters that played host to the inaugural show’s debut superyacht display. The superb aerial views show the wide selection of motor yachts, sailing yachts and catamarans that were exhibited at the event, with vessels such as ALEXANDRA, GITANA, O’RION and POLLUX standing out amongst the crowd for their size and sleek lines.
The idyllic Peloponnese backdrop of Nafplion is equally impressive, the magnificent Palamidi Fortress standing majestically high above the town and the winding clusters of Venetian architecture that wind into the hills. The MEDYS 2014 was a huge success and looks to become an event to watch on the annual yachting calendar and proves why Greece is one of the world’s best charter destinations.
MEDYS 2014 was a huge success and looks to become an event to watch on the annual yachting calendar
Photos (25) See gallery
More Yacht Information
Alexandra Yacht For Charter
50m Benetti, 2002 / 2014
Lady Dee Yacht For Charter
47m Acico, 2012
Ipanemas Yacht For Charter
45m Tecnomar, 2012
O'Rion Yacht For Charter
41m Siar & Moschini, 2004 / 2015
Aqua Yacht For Charter
40m Horizon, 2010
Gitana Yacht For Charter
36m Perini Navi, 1989 / 2007
Pollux Yacht For Charter
33m Cantieri di Pisa, 2000 / 2008
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...