Nearing the completion of an exciting and extensive refit at the ICON shipyard, a brand new video takes viewers on board to take a look at the transformed 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN.
Undergoing a series of changes at the Dutch shipyard, the iconic superyacht SHERAKHAN is close to getting back on the water with a range of newly furnished spaces and a host of new entertainment features.
Taking on an altogether new look, the motor yacht has also exchanged her midnight navy hull paint job for a totally refreshing arctic white one.
As if all of this wasn’t exciting enough, SHERAKHAN is also offering guests the opportunity to charter her for charity this winter. Indeed, for every booking made before December 25th, she will be donating $20,000 to YachtAid Global to help the cruising grounds which were badly affected by the recent hurricanes.
With the latest video going behind the scenes of her refit, it’s possible to get a sense of her new aesthetic first time ever.
Set to be completely transformed, the owner of the much-loved superyacht recently told reporters ‘you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
A familiar face at the ICON shipyard, SHERAKHAN previously entered the facility back in 2005 to receive a number of engineering and technical upgrades which have helped her become the legend that she is now.
A totally updated masterpiece, superyacht SHERAKHAN looks set to stun onlookers in the Caribbean this winter
Boasting a stunning array of features, SHERAKHAN comes with a state of the art gymnasium, an onboard beauty salon, and a wealth of additional tenders and toys.
Capable of accommodating an incredible 26 guests across 13 cabins on a private yacht charter, M/Y SHERAKHAN is perfect both large families and groups of friends.
As images of her refreshed interior and exterior are eagerly anticipated, we will be sure to publish them as soon as they become available.
In order to find out more regarding the upcoming availability of superyacht SHERAKHAN, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...