Nearing the completion of an exciting and extensive refit at the ICON shipyard, a brand new video takes viewers on board to take a look at the transformed 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN.
Undergoing a series of changes at the Dutch shipyard, the iconic superyacht SHERAKHAN is close to getting back on the water with a range of newly furnished spaces and a host of new entertainment features.
Taking on an altogether new look, the motor yacht has also exchanged her midnight navy hull paint job for a totally refreshing arctic white one.
As if all of this wasn’t exciting enough, SHERAKHAN is also offering guests the opportunity to charter her for charity this winter. Indeed, for every booking made before December 25th, she will be donating $20,000 to YachtAid Global to help the cruising grounds which were badly affected by the recent hurricanes.
With the latest video going behind the scenes of her refit, it’s possible to get a sense of her new aesthetic first time ever.
Set to be completely transformed, the owner of the much-loved superyacht recently told reporters ‘you won’t believe it is the same boat!’.
A familiar face at the ICON shipyard, SHERAKHAN previously entered the facility back in 2005 to receive a number of engineering and technical upgrades which have helped her become the legend that she is now.
A totally updated masterpiece, superyacht SHERAKHAN looks set to stun onlookers in the Caribbean this winter
Boasting a stunning array of features, SHERAKHAN comes with a state of the art gymnasium, an onboard beauty salon, and a wealth of additional tenders and toys.
Capable of accommodating an incredible 26 guests across 13 cabins on a private yacht charter, M/Y SHERAKHAN is perfect both large families and groups of friends.
As images of her refreshed interior and exterior are eagerly anticipated, we will be sure to publish them as soon as they become available.
In order to find out more regarding the upcoming availability of superyacht SHERAKHAN, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.