Recently voted the ‘Best Country in the World to Visit’ by Conde Nast travel magazine, and with over six thousand islands to choose from, it would seem there has never been a better time to charter a superyacht in Greece.
Just as well, then, that the superbly refit and expertly proportioned Light Holic is currently offering an attractive reduction on her weekly base rate in the Mediterranean hot spot.
As the above video points out, Light Holic is all but designed for the world’s warmer climates, with minimal design and abundant exterior spaces providing a wholly refreshing charter experience.
With a total of six well-appointed guest cabins on offer, she is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Very much a superyacht from the future, Light Holic anticipates every need of the modern charterer
Decidedly unique, the spacious exterior of superyacht Light Holic is furnished with futuristic seating and a broadly proportioned dining table.
Additional features range from a bar with optional shading to chairs which can be instantly transformed into lengthy sun loungers.
What’s more, with a Jacuzzi situated at the fore of the upper deck, charterers are able to enjoy the popular amenity whilst at the same time taking in ocean panoramas in privacy.
When it comes to getting out on the water with the inflatable toys and tenders, the generous swim platform extending off the stern provides effortless access.
Hugely contemporary, the interior of luxury yacht Light Holic is a masterpiece in bright tones and arrangements which optimise the available volume.
As well as being incredibly capacious, the superyacht also enjoys an enhanced quiet thanks to innovative engineering solutions, an advantage which is sure to be greatly appreciated in both the communal and private spaces.
Relaxing and entertaining all at once, the interior includes a minimally styled main salon and a dedicated gymnasium for those keen to keep up with fitness regimes whilst away on charter.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the interior, however, is the retractable balcony attached to the master cabin, a design which allows charterers to enjoy their morning coffee and nightcaps in an appropriately luxurious setting.
For further information regarding the availability of M/Y Light Holic, and to begin making plans to take advantage of her latest offer, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in Greece.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...