Recently voted the ‘Best Country in the World to Visit’ by Conde Nast travel magazine, and with over six thousand islands to choose from, it would seem there has never been a better time to charter a superyacht in Greece.
Just as well, then, that the superbly refit and expertly proportioned Light Holic is currently offering an attractive reduction on her weekly base rate in the Mediterranean hot spot.
As the above video points out, Light Holic is all but designed for the world’s warmer climates, with minimal design and abundant exterior spaces providing a wholly refreshing charter experience.
With a total of six well-appointed guest cabins on offer, she is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Very much a superyacht from the future, Light Holic anticipates every need of the modern charterer
Decidedly unique, the spacious exterior of superyacht Light Holic is furnished with futuristic seating and a broadly proportioned dining table.
Additional features range from a bar with optional shading to chairs which can be instantly transformed into lengthy sun loungers.
What’s more, with a Jacuzzi situated at the fore of the upper deck, charterers are able to enjoy the popular amenity whilst at the same time taking in ocean panoramas in privacy.
When it comes to getting out on the water with the inflatable toys and tenders, the generous swim platform extending off the stern provides effortless access.
Hugely contemporary, the interior of luxury yacht Light Holic is a masterpiece in bright tones and arrangements which optimise the available volume.
As well as being incredibly capacious, the superyacht also enjoys an enhanced quiet thanks to innovative engineering solutions, an advantage which is sure to be greatly appreciated in both the communal and private spaces.
Relaxing and entertaining all at once, the interior includes a minimally styled main salon and a dedicated gymnasium for those keen to keep up with fitness regimes whilst away on charter.
No doubt the crowning achievement of the interior, however, is the retractable balcony attached to the master cabin, a design which allows charterers to enjoy their morning coffee and nightcaps in an appropriately luxurious setting.
For further information regarding the availability of M/Y Light Holic, and to begin making plans to take advantage of her latest offer, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed