The flagship yacht of one of Britain’s most prolific shipyards, BLUSH looked every inch the leading lady as she effortlessly docked in Ibiza this August.
Indeed, with her passerelle extended and the crew expertly navigating her into her berth with the assistance of thrusters and fenders, it was no surprise that a number of bystanders swiftly took to filming the motor yacht on their phones.
Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the Showboats Design Awards and World Superyacht Awards last year, BLUSH has previously been photographed spending time in various destinations around the Mediterranean.
As the most recent footage reveals, the superyacht is an exceptional choice for those after a distinctly cool private charter vacation.
Acclaimed for good reason, BLUSH is a superyacht which is sure to satisfy all of the desires of the modern charterer
Graced with the first ever beach club to feature on a Sunseeker yacht, the exterior of BLUSH is nothing short of remarkable.
Indeed, as a family-friendly superyacht, there are various options for charterers of all ages, and a sizable swim platform which finely fuses the ocean with the vessel.
Set to attend the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 next week, the outdoor areas and profile of BLUSH are sure to attract a significant amount of attention in the superyachting hotspot.
Similar to its sister ship- the 47m/155ft luxury yacht ‘Princess AVK’- BLUSH possesses a wholly contemporary interior, with dark wood flooring offset by light leather overhead and neutrally toned furnishings.
Designed by the in-house team at Sunseeker, the layout nicely optimises the available space, with the dining and lounging spaces lining the port side, opening up a walkway which leads from the aft deck through to the guest spaces.
Utilising a palette of silvers, creams, and greys, the general aesthetic throughout both the communal and private spaces is one governed by an effortless harmony.
With a full-beam master cabin complete with a retractable balcony as well as two VIPs, two doubles, and a single twin, BLUSH is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed