VIDEO: Charter Yacht BLUSH Filmed Docking In Ibiza
The flagship yacht of one of Britain’s most prolific shipyards, BLUSH looked every inch the leading lady as she effortlessly docked in Ibiza this August.
Indeed, with her passerelle extended and the crew expertly navigating her into her berth with the assistance of thrusters and fenders, it was no surprise that a number of bystanders swiftly took to filming the motor yacht on their phones.
Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the Showboats Design Awards and World Superyacht Awards last year, BLUSH has previously been photographed spending time in various destinations around the Mediterranean.
As the most recent footage reveals, the superyacht is an exceptional choice for those after a distinctly cool private charter vacation.
Acclaimed for good reason, BLUSH is a superyacht which is sure to satisfy all of the desires of the modern charterer
Graced with the first ever beach club to feature on a Sunseeker yacht, the exterior of BLUSH is nothing short of remarkable.
Indeed, as a family-friendly superyacht, there are various options for charterers of all ages, and a sizable swim platform which finely fuses the ocean with the vessel.
Set to attend the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 next week, the outdoor areas and profile of BLUSH are sure to attract a significant amount of attention in the superyachting hotspot.
Similar to its sister ship- the 47m/155ft luxury yacht ‘Princess AVK’- BLUSH possesses a wholly contemporary interior, with dark wood flooring offset by light leather overhead and neutrally toned furnishings.
Designed by the in-house team at Sunseeker, the layout nicely optimises the available space, with the dining and lounging spaces lining the port side, opening up a walkway which leads from the aft deck through to the guest spaces.
Utilising a palette of silvers, creams, and greys, the general aesthetic throughout both the communal and private spaces is one governed by an effortless harmony.
With a full-beam master cabin complete with a retractable balcony as well as two VIPs, two doubles, and a single twin, BLUSH is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
More Yacht Information
Blush Yacht For Charter
47m Sunseeker, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...