The flagship yacht of one of Britain’s most prolific shipyards, BLUSH looked every inch the leading lady as she effortlessly docked in Ibiza this August.
Indeed, with her passerelle extended and the crew expertly navigating her into her berth with the assistance of thrusters and fenders, it was no surprise that a number of bystanders swiftly took to filming the motor yacht on their phones.
Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the Showboats Design Awards and World Superyacht Awards last year, BLUSH has previously been photographed spending time in various destinations around the Mediterranean.
As the most recent footage reveals, the superyacht is an exceptional choice for those after a distinctly cool private charter vacation.
Acclaimed for good reason, BLUSH is a superyacht which is sure to satisfy all of the desires of the modern charterer
Graced with the first ever beach club to feature on a Sunseeker yacht, the exterior of BLUSH is nothing short of remarkable.
Indeed, as a family-friendly superyacht, there are various options for charterers of all ages, and a sizable swim platform which finely fuses the ocean with the vessel.
Set to attend the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 next week, the outdoor areas and profile of BLUSH are sure to attract a significant amount of attention in the superyachting hotspot.
Similar to its sister ship- the 47m/155ft luxury yacht ‘Princess AVK’- BLUSH possesses a wholly contemporary interior, with dark wood flooring offset by light leather overhead and neutrally toned furnishings.
Designed by the in-house team at Sunseeker, the layout nicely optimises the available space, with the dining and lounging spaces lining the port side, opening up a walkway which leads from the aft deck through to the guest spaces.
Utilising a palette of silvers, creams, and greys, the general aesthetic throughout both the communal and private spaces is one governed by an effortless harmony.
With a full-beam master cabin complete with a retractable balcony as well as two VIPs, two doubles, and a single twin, BLUSH is capable of accommodating up to ten guests whilst away on charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...