Showing chief stew Kate Chastain the treats to be found in the generously stocked tender garage, as well as the fun to be had on the gym equipment up on the sundeck, deckhand Nico Scholly certainly steals the show in the latest behind the scenes footage of Below Deck.
Indeed, moving through the various communal areas on board superyacht VALOR, the deckhand unquestionably goes a long way towards revealing the options on offer to this season’s charter guests as they cruise around the British Virgin Islands.
What’s more, by performing a few of his duties on camera, Scholly provides some rare insight into the work required to maintain a superyacht available for private charter vacations.
Replete with the latest features and amenities, Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR is sure to become a fan favourite
No doubt one of the most sophisticated motor yachts to ever appear on the increasingly popular reality show, VALOR comes with all of the necessary advantages which make life out on the water so enjoyable.
Undergoing an exacting refit in 2015, the yacht is finished with contemporary styling and a range of the most desirable entertainment options, from state of the art television systems to a much sought-after inflatable water slide.
As the recent footage reveals, the spacious sun pads at the fore also provide unparalleled comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
As we were the first to reveal, the true identify of superyacht VALOR is the Feadship superyacht BG which costs between $126,000- $168,000 to rent for a week.
Inspired by the ‘Newport beach house’ style, the interior of the yacht was designed by Dee Dee Eustace, the director of the Toronto-based Taylor Hannah Architect.
Having spent time on board with the owner shortly after Below Deck had wrapped-up filming earlier this year, you can read our fully incisive review here.
With a total of six well-appointed cabins, BG is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...