VIDEO: A Walkthrough Of Below Deck Season 4 Yacht VALOR
Showing chief stew Kate Chastain the treats to be found in the generously stocked tender garage, as well as the fun to be had on the gym equipment up on the sundeck, deckhand Nico Scholly certainly steals the show in the latest behind the scenes footage of Below Deck.
Indeed, moving through the various communal areas on board superyacht VALOR, the deckhand unquestionably goes a long way towards revealing the options on offer to this season’s charter guests as they cruise around the British Virgin Islands.
What’s more, by performing a few of his duties on camera, Scholly provides some rare insight into the work required to maintain a superyacht available for private charter vacations.
Replete with the latest features and amenities, Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR is sure to become a fan favourite
No doubt one of the most sophisticated motor yachts to ever appear on the increasingly popular reality show, VALOR comes with all of the necessary advantages which make life out on the water so enjoyable.
Undergoing an exacting refit in 2015, the yacht is finished with contemporary styling and a range of the most desirable entertainment options, from state of the art television systems to a much sought-after inflatable water slide.
As the recent footage reveals, the spacious sun pads at the fore also provide unparalleled comfort for guests both when underway and at-anchor.
As we were the first to reveal, the true identify of superyacht VALOR is the Feadship superyacht BG which costs between $126,000- $168,000 to rent for a week.
Inspired by the ‘Newport beach house’ style, the interior of the yacht was designed by Dee Dee Eustace, the director of the Toronto-based Taylor Hannah Architect.
Having spent time on board with the owner shortly after Below Deck had wrapped-up filming earlier this year, you can read our fully incisive review here.
With a total of six well-appointed cabins, BG is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
More Yacht Information
BG Yacht For Charter
47m Feadship, 1990 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...