Journeying through the attending superyachts- as well as above and beyond them- the filmmakers on hand to document this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show have produced a truly remarkable souvenir.
Revealing the growing stature of the Mediterranean Yacht Show, the short film released by the organisers earlier this week will surely have everyone talking about Greece again.
The third edition of the show, the drone-operated camera was able to capture a number of breathtaking views of the record-breaking 75 yachts which were berthed outside the quaint town of Nafplio this May.
With dedicated spaces for both motor yachts and sailing yachts, the event brings together some of the most impressive vessels available for charter, along with a number of social events marked by the hospitality which this part of the Mediterranean has become famous for.
As an official press partner for the event, YachtCharterFleet joined the proceedings this year to gather vital information for yacht reviews and crew profiles.
Generating a buzz of excitement for the next edition, the video reveals exactly why the Mediterranean Yacht Show is so unmissable
Tracing the line-up of yachts as well as the quaint streets of the surrounding town, the filmmakers clearly impress upon the viewer what makes Greece such a desirable destination for a luxury yacht charter vacation.
With brief shots of the award-winning 40m/131ft motor yacht ‘Cacos V’ and the 72m/236ft luxury yacht ‘O’Pari 3’, the film likewise does a great job of demonstrating the calibre of vessels the show attracts.
Whilst the luxury yachts are no doubt the central focus of the short film, the various glimpses of chefs preparing their signature dishes and visitors attending various ceremonies do a great justice to the social programme which spans the four day event.
Having recently announced that the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 will return to Nafplio between 29th April and 2nd May, there’s bound to be a fervour of excitement steadily growing in the months leading up to it.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed