Journeying through the attending superyachts- as well as above and beyond them- the filmmakers on hand to document this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show have produced a truly remarkable souvenir.
Revealing the growing stature of the Mediterranean Yacht Show, the short film released by the organisers earlier this week will surely have everyone talking about Greece again.
The third edition of the show, the drone-operated camera was able to capture a number of breathtaking views of the record-breaking 75 yachts which were berthed outside the quaint town of Nafplio this May.
With dedicated spaces for both motor yachts and sailing yachts, the event brings together some of the most impressive vessels available for charter, along with a number of social events marked by the hospitality which this part of the Mediterranean has become famous for.
As an official press partner for the event, YachtCharterFleet joined the proceedings this year to gather vital information for yacht reviews and crew profiles.
Generating a buzz of excitement for the next edition, the video reveals exactly why the Mediterranean Yacht Show is so unmissable
Tracing the line-up of yachts as well as the quaint streets of the surrounding town, the filmmakers clearly impress upon the viewer what makes Greece such a desirable destination for a luxury yacht charter vacation.
With brief shots of the award-winning 40m/131ft motor yacht ‘Cacos V’ and the 72m/236ft luxury yacht ‘O’Pari 3’, the film likewise does a great job of demonstrating the calibre of vessels the show attracts.
Whilst the luxury yachts are no doubt the central focus of the short film, the various glimpses of chefs preparing their signature dishes and visitors attending various ceremonies do a great justice to the social programme which spans the four day event.
Having recently announced that the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 will return to Nafplio between 29th April and 2nd May, there’s bound to be a fervour of excitement steadily growing in the months leading up to it.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...