Journeying through the attending superyachts- as well as above and beyond them- the filmmakers on hand to document this year’s Mediterranean Yacht Show have produced a truly remarkable souvenir.
Revealing the growing stature of the Mediterranean Yacht Show, the short film released by the organisers earlier this week will surely have everyone talking about Greece again.
The third edition of the show, the drone-operated camera was able to capture a number of breathtaking views of the record-breaking 75 yachts which were berthed outside the quaint town of Nafplio this May.
With dedicated spaces for both motor yachts and sailing yachts, the event brings together some of the most impressive vessels available for charter, along with a number of social events marked by the hospitality which this part of the Mediterranean has become famous for.
As an official press partner for the event, YachtCharterFleet joined the proceedings this year to gather vital information for yacht reviews and crew profiles.
Generating a buzz of excitement for the next edition, the video reveals exactly why the Mediterranean Yacht Show is so unmissable
Tracing the line-up of yachts as well as the quaint streets of the surrounding town, the filmmakers clearly impress upon the viewer what makes Greece such a desirable destination for a luxury yacht charter vacation.
With brief shots of the award-winning 40m/131ft motor yacht ‘Cacos V’ and the 72m/236ft luxury yacht ‘O’Pari 3’, the film likewise does a great job of demonstrating the calibre of vessels the show attracts.
Whilst the luxury yachts are no doubt the central focus of the short film, the various glimpses of chefs preparing their signature dishes and visitors attending various ceremonies do a great justice to the social programme which spans the four day event.
Having recently announced that the Mediterranean Yacht Show 2017 will return to Nafplio between 29th April and 2nd May, there’s bound to be a fervour of excitement steadily growing in the months leading up to it.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...