Alongside the 120-strong fleet of yachts lined up in Port Hercules, a selection of luxury yachts will be available for viewings opposite the bay of Monaco.
As ever, the Monaco Yacht Show has brought an impressive fleet of superyachts to the bay of Port Hercules for the 2019 edition of the yacht show.
Considered the most prestigious event in the superyacht calendar, 2019 will see 120 yachts lined up in the marina and a further 99 superyachts available for private viewings out at anchor in the French Riviera.
Below, we're shining the spotlight on all the must-see superyachts at anchor at the show.
As one of the most exciting launches of 2019 and the world's largest yacht publicly available for charter, superyacht Flying Fox will be creating plenty of buzz in Monaco.
Her Espen Oeino-designed exteriors will be hard to miss at the show, and she is expected to be anchored in close proximity to Port Hercules to allow easy for tender transfers.
Available to view by appointment only, those who have the privilege of stepping on board will be able to admire her fresh Mark Berryman-designed interiors and stand-out amenities including a huge aft deck pool and state-of-the-art spa area.
A yacht shrouded in secrecy, superyact OCTOPUS has recently been made available for sale. Prospective buyers will be keen to take a tour around the motor yacht, which will be out at anchor for the duration of the show.
She was launched in 2003 and freshly refitted this year. Interior styling comes from Johathan Quinn Barnett, with exterior styling by Espen Oeino.
Builder: Pride Mega Yachts
Illusion Plus made her maiden voyage to the Monaco Yacht Show last year, and was the subject of much acclaim as the largest yacht ever to be built in Asia.
She is back again this year to show off her distinctive exteriors and elegant interiors, which have a refined and pared-back theme offset by luxurious touches.
2017-built motor yacht BARBARA will also be out at anchor during the Monaco Yacht Show. A popular charter platform, she is worth seeing to admire her Sam Sorgiovanni styling on both her interior and exterior.
On-board highlights include an impressive glass and metal sculpture entwined around the centre of the stairwell, as well as a sundeck helipad which has the capacity to turn into a cinema thanks to a drop-down ceiling.
Builder: Perini Navi
Instantly recognisable thanks to her distinctive DynaRig mast design, 'Maltese Falcon' will be available for viewings during the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
She was launched by Perini Navi in 2006, but has fast become an iconic yacht which you shouldn't miss seeing at the show.
Oceanco's 2010 launch superyacht SUNRAYS has yet to appear in show at the Monaco Yacht Show, but she has attended at anchor for the last two consecutive years.
She will be easy to identify on account of her sky-blue hull, and will be showing off her Terence-Disdale designed interiors to anyone who steps on board for a tour.
If you'd like more information, you can check out all the newest must-see superyachts at the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
You can also see our edit of the top charter yachts attending MYS, or view and compare and the complete fleet of luxury yachts in the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...