Combining show-stopping looks, contemporary styling and luxurious deck areas, Ocean Emerald is one of the finest yachts available for charter in South East Asia. With her reduced rate running until 31 October, charterers can take advantage of her special deal all summer long.
Designed by British architect Norman Foster, she features an arching silhouette and a unique grey-coloured aluminium hull and superstructure. Such a striking appearance cannot fail to turns heads, making her a motor yacht to see and be seen upon.
Those aboard will also be wowed by her expansive deck areas designed for relaxation, dining and entertainment. On the sundeck, guests can chill out in the inviting Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on sunpads, sip cocktails at the bar or enjoy a casual alfresco lunch.
Stairs to port and starboard sweep down from here to the submersible swim platform, offering the chance on a private yacht charter to unwind even closer to the glittering waters of the region as well as to access the exciting water toy collection.
Alfresco dining can also take place on the upper deck aft, while the main deck aft boasts sumptuous outdoor seating for taking some time out or catching up with friends or family.
Combining show-stopping looks, contemporary styling and luxurious deck areas, Ocean Emerald is one of the finest yachts available for charter in South East Asia
The modern design continues into the interior of luxury yacht Ocean Emerald. Flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows, the main salon features teak flooring, light-coloured furnishings and pops of blue and green for a clean, fresh and contemporary feel.
Deep sofas tempt guests to sit back and unwind, while a rectangular table serves as a brilliant option for formal dining. Cinema nights can also take place here thanks to a drop-down screen. The skylounge above, meanwhile, is more laidback in feel with coconut husk fibre flooring and unobstructed views
Other highlights include a spiral glass staircase, a state-of-the-art lighting system including scene setting ceilings and gym equipment. She can also switch from providing a relaxed family charter to a being a glamorous party hub.
However charterers spend their time on board, there are five cabins, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins, each with an extra pullman berth. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
To take advantage of the reduced rate on M/Y Ocean Emerald, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed