Combining show-stopping looks, contemporary styling and luxurious deck areas, Ocean Emerald is one of the finest yachts available for charter in South East Asia. With her reduced rate running until 31 October, charterers can take advantage of her special deal all summer long.
Designed by British architect Norman Foster, she features an arching silhouette and a unique grey-coloured aluminium hull and superstructure. Such a striking appearance cannot fail to turns heads, making her a motor yacht to see and be seen upon.
Those aboard will also be wowed by her expansive deck areas designed for relaxation, dining and entertainment. On the sundeck, guests can chill out in the inviting Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on sunpads, sip cocktails at the bar or enjoy a casual alfresco lunch.
Stairs to port and starboard sweep down from here to the submersible swim platform, offering the chance on a private yacht charter to unwind even closer to the glittering waters of the region as well as to access the exciting water toy collection.
Alfresco dining can also take place on the upper deck aft, while the main deck aft boasts sumptuous outdoor seating for taking some time out or catching up with friends or family.
Combining show-stopping looks, contemporary styling and luxurious deck areas, Ocean Emerald is one of the finest yachts available for charter in South East Asia
The modern design continues into the interior of luxury yacht Ocean Emerald. Flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows, the main salon features teak flooring, light-coloured furnishings and pops of blue and green for a clean, fresh and contemporary feel.
Deep sofas tempt guests to sit back and unwind, while a rectangular table serves as a brilliant option for formal dining. Cinema nights can also take place here thanks to a drop-down screen. The skylounge above, meanwhile, is more laidback in feel with coconut husk fibre flooring and unobstructed views
Other highlights include a spiral glass staircase, a state-of-the-art lighting system including scene setting ceilings and gym equipment. She can also switch from providing a relaxed family charter to a being a glamorous party hub.
However charterers spend their time on board, there are five cabins, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and two twin cabins, each with an extra pullman berth. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
To take advantage of the reduced rate on M/Y Ocean Emerald, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...