Sycara V Charter Yacht Last Minute Availability
Motor yacht Sycara V has had a client cancellation making her available between 4th-14th August.
Built in 2010, Sycara V is a 68.16 metre Nobiskrug charter yacht. Her naval architecture is by the shipyard, exterior styling by Pure design and an interior by Craig Beale. She is Lloyds registered and MCA compliant.
With accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in seven staterooms, she has 16 crew on board to ensure your luxury yacht charter vacation is unforgettable.
Sycara V has a myriad of features and amenities on board that make her a fantastic charter yacht, including at anchor stabilisers, an outdoor gym, on-deck Jacuzzi, beach club, swimming platform and library.
She has twin 2130hp Caterpillar engines on board which giver her a top speed of 17 knots, a cruising speed of 14.5 knots and a range of 7000 miles at 10 knots.
Her cancellation means she is now available for charter between 4th-14th August. The owner is welcoming all serious offers for charters during this time beginning in either the South of France or Corisca.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
Sycara V has a myriad of features and amenities on board that make her a fantastic charter yacht, including at anchor stabilisers, an outdoor gym, on-deck Jacuzzi, beach club, swimming platform and a library.
More Yacht Information
Sycara V Yacht For Charter
68m Nobiskrug, 2010
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...