The winter charter season may just be upon us but now is the perfect time to start thinking about booking a superyacht for the prestigious 2015 Cannes Film Festival due to take place between the 13th and 24th May.
Each May a who’s who of the world’s most famous and highly regarded actor’s directors, writers and producers descend onto the beautiful French Riviera seaside town of Cannes for a few days of glamour, celebrations and revelry. Whether you are attending one of the glittering premieres or just want to experience the buzz and the social schedule of this eagerly awaited event, a superyacht makes for an impressive and luxurious setting to enjoy with family and friends.
Here are just some of the fantastic luxury charter yachts that are being offered for the Cannes Film Festival next year:
Built in 2009 by Benetti, superyacht ‘Silver Angel’ offers 65m of ultimate luxury. Befitting of the glitz of Cannes, her stunning interior encompasses a chic monochrome style with finishes of dark oak, white onyx, silver leaf, and Lalique crystal that create a high quality, elegant atmosphere. An extensive selection of amenities are also on offer, to include a gym, dive room and sundeck Jacuzzi as well as seven beautiful staterooms to accommodate 12 guests in style.
At 73m/240, the Delta Marine-built motor yacht ‘Laurel’ is sure to make an impression in the exclusive old Port of Cannes. Her expansive outdoor areas are ideal for relaxing, entertaining and enjoying the atmosphere on the Palais des Festivals while her experienced crew of 22 ensure your every need is catered for.
Due to her striking Tim Heywood design and impeccable Andrew Winch style interior, the 66m/215ft Amels superyacht ‘Imagine’ has become a popular choice for corporate charter entertaining and event charters. She sleeps up to 14 guests in seven staterooms provides an impressive line-up of amenities such as a swim-up bar, sundeck Jacuzzi, beach club and club as well an array of sumptuous relaxation and dining areas.
Though her exterior lines hint at her previous life as an expedition yacht, the 63m/208ft Force Blue’s interior epitomises the style and luxury associated with superyacht vacations. With beautiful artworks adorning the walls, unique hand-picked furnishings and an elegant yet contemporary finish, she is perfect for the style-conscious traveller. Spend your days relaxing in the sauna, soaking in the Jacuzzi and al fresco dining with your guests before heading out for an evening of dazzling cocktail parties.
For further details about the Cannes Film Festival or any of the charter yachts mentioned, contact your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...