With a captain well experienced in the waters of Maine, the timeless 49m/161ft luxury yacht ‘Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is available for truly unique charters this summer.
Named after her impressive top speed capabilities, Zoom Zoom Zoom isn’t simply a masterclass in performance.
Indeed, her expansive sundeck, sumptuous skylounge, and voluminous main salon would all suggest that she is one of the world’s most accomplished all-rounders.
Featuring three al fresco dining areas, a suitably large Jacuzzi, and a well arranged bar, the outdoor spaces of Zoom Zoom Zoom could not be better designed for enjoying Maine in the summer.
With highs in the 80s and refreshingly cool evenings, guests will certainly be keen to spend as much time in the open as they can, taking in the sun as well as the outstanding views on offer.
Taking care of the adventurous charter guests as well as the sunbathers, she also comes with an extensive inventory of towable toys, a towable tender, and all of the fishing gear necessary for enjoying some sport in this part of the world.
Full of classic touches and modern amenities, Zoom Zoom Zoom is every inch a classic luxury yacht
Full of rich earth tones, the interior of the yacht provides a chilled counterpoint to the bright and open outdoor areas.
Effortlessly integrating a bar in the dining salon, guests are able to enjoy a taste of the local cuisine before settling down to enjoy a couple of drinks amongst soft furnishings.
For those looking to carry on socialising late into the night, the skylounge balances a light colour palette with another bar and plenty of seating options.
No doubt the crowning touch of Zoom Zoom Zoom is the full-beam split level master suite which includes expertly designed his and hers amenities- a Jacuzzi for her, and a steam bath for him.
With all of this in mind, there’s no question that a summertime charter in a region which can rightfully claim to be an ‘undiscovered gem’ would make for a unquestionably memorable vacation.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...