With a captain well experienced in the waters of Maine, the timeless 49m/161ft luxury yacht ‘Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is available for truly unique charters this summer.
Named after her impressive top speed capabilities, Zoom Zoom Zoom isn’t simply a masterclass in performance.
Indeed, her expansive sundeck, sumptuous skylounge, and voluminous main salon would all suggest that she is one of the world’s most accomplished all-rounders.
Featuring three al fresco dining areas, a suitably large Jacuzzi, and a well arranged bar, the outdoor spaces of Zoom Zoom Zoom could not be better designed for enjoying Maine in the summer.
With highs in the 80s and refreshingly cool evenings, guests will certainly be keen to spend as much time in the open as they can, taking in the sun as well as the outstanding views on offer.
Taking care of the adventurous charter guests as well as the sunbathers, she also comes with an extensive inventory of towable toys, a towable tender, and all of the fishing gear necessary for enjoying some sport in this part of the world.
Full of classic touches and modern amenities, Zoom Zoom Zoom is every inch a classic luxury yacht
Full of rich earth tones, the interior of the yacht provides a chilled counterpoint to the bright and open outdoor areas.
Effortlessly integrating a bar in the dining salon, guests are able to enjoy a taste of the local cuisine before settling down to enjoy a couple of drinks amongst soft furnishings.
For those looking to carry on socialising late into the night, the skylounge balances a light colour palette with another bar and plenty of seating options.
No doubt the crowning touch of Zoom Zoom Zoom is the full-beam split level master suite which includes expertly designed his and hers amenities- a Jacuzzi for her, and a steam bath for him.
With all of this in mind, there’s no question that a summertime charter in a region which can rightfully claim to be an ‘undiscovered gem’ would make for a unquestionably memorable vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...