With a captain well experienced in the waters of Maine, the timeless 49m/161ft luxury yacht ‘Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is available for truly unique charters this summer.
Named after her impressive top speed capabilities, Zoom Zoom Zoom isn’t simply a masterclass in performance.
Indeed, her expansive sundeck, sumptuous skylounge, and voluminous main salon would all suggest that she is one of the world’s most accomplished all-rounders.
Featuring three al fresco dining areas, a suitably large Jacuzzi, and a well arranged bar, the outdoor spaces of Zoom Zoom Zoom could not be better designed for enjoying Maine in the summer.
With highs in the 80s and refreshingly cool evenings, guests will certainly be keen to spend as much time in the open as they can, taking in the sun as well as the outstanding views on offer.
Taking care of the adventurous charter guests as well as the sunbathers, she also comes with an extensive inventory of towable toys, a towable tender, and all of the fishing gear necessary for enjoying some sport in this part of the world.
Full of classic touches and modern amenities, Zoom Zoom Zoom is every inch a classic luxury yacht
Full of rich earth tones, the interior of the yacht provides a chilled counterpoint to the bright and open outdoor areas.
Effortlessly integrating a bar in the dining salon, guests are able to enjoy a taste of the local cuisine before settling down to enjoy a couple of drinks amongst soft furnishings.
For those looking to carry on socialising late into the night, the skylounge balances a light colour palette with another bar and plenty of seating options.
No doubt the crowning touch of Zoom Zoom Zoom is the full-beam split level master suite which includes expertly designed his and hers amenities- a Jacuzzi for her, and a steam bath for him.
With all of this in mind, there’s no question that a summertime charter in a region which can rightfully claim to be an ‘undiscovered gem’ would make for a unquestionably memorable vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed