Boasting exquisite exteriors and refined interior design to match, VIVALDI is the prime candidate for discerning guests looking to explore the East Mediterranean’s unspoilt cruising grounds.
The region is awash with hotspots to suit the tastes of every member of the charter party. For the luxury lovers, Montenegro is home to the big-name fashion emporiums and world-class eateries, while those looking to soak up the sun can do on one of Croatia’s many powder-sand beaches or quiet islands.
Launched in 2018 from Monte Carlo Yachts, VIVALDI sports design from the award-winning Nuvolari & Lenard, a Florence-based studio which is renowned for its elegant and sophisticated approach to design. As a result, the motor yacht’s interiors create a soft and inviting ambience balanced by opulent touches.
On a private yacht charter, VIVALDI accommodates upto 12 guests in five cabins which volunteer a flexible configuration which caters well to families. The yacht enjoys an open-plan main salon that feels connected to the aft deck, and is infused with natural light to ensure guests feel at one with their blissful surroundings. A fold-out balcony adds an extra option for enjoying a drink alfresco.
The region is awash with hotspots to suit the tastes of every member of the charter party.
Outdoor spaces are abundant on board the luxury yacht, beginning with a partially-shaded sundeck that forms a great setting for guests to socialise or top up their tans. A wet bar provides all-day refreshment, while a laid-back dining arrangement ensures meals can be enjoyed without compromising the stunning vistas.
The foredeck meanwhile, is home to a spread of sunpads which provide an alternative sunning spot; high bullwarks on either side keep this space safe and for chartering with children. When the cool sea becomes too enticing, guests can access the water via a large swim platform or an inflatable water slide.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.